Murder or self defense?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Raises the question I asked my wife a while ago - who is her dead body friend? To my amazement, obviously not everyone has considered which of your mates would you call upon, without fear, to help sort out what could become an awkward dead body situation.
The old bloke across the road. He owns me.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
My bro. But I don't need him. Being a mtbr, you should know all the good spots. Lysterfield lake is my location of choice. Ya just gotta make them sink.
Years ago, me and a bunch of mates are out in the little desert ( far West Vic ). We busted the corner off a 4wheel drive quite well jumping it. Anyway, after a 6hr marathon effort we repaired it. One dude comes by on his own that arvo, we didn't think much of it at the time. Years later over beers someone jokes " he was out there burying a body"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My bro. But I don't need him. Being a mtbr, you should know all the good spots. Lysterfield lake is my location of choice. Ya just gotta make them sink.
I wouldn't...nothing much a fresh water lake to eat up a corpse. Unless you wrap the fucker in concrete, one day...just like champagne bubbles.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:madgrin: ... never accept a feed of yabbies from a clearance diver/police diver

Calvin27

Eats Squid
The next time you see the one guy 'maintaining' trails at odd hours...

I've always wondered what the point of rock armouring was. I guess you don't want erosion to reveal what is burried underneath...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The next time you see the one guy 'maintaining' trails at odd hours...

I've always wondered what the point of rock armouring was. I guess you don't want erosion to reveal what is burried underneath...
I feel unfairly judged...