My DH Track - Action Shots (Update Page 5)

CMack360

Likes Bikes
Hey guys

I've been working on a new DH track at my place for the last week and a half.
It's going pretty well so far with a rock drop, step down, 2 rock gardens and 5 berms.. and its not even half done. I will update with more pics when I build more of it.

Here are some pictures.

Berms

Rock Drop

Run in to drop

Step Down into Creek

Rock Garden

Action Shots:

Rock Drop

Run in to Drop

Berm

Rock Garden

I also filmed myself riding it and here is the link to the video I made:
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/102506/

Enjoy

Last edited:

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats pretty sick mate, lovin the colour scheme on you linkage and the boxxer decals

keep on shreddin

cameron_15

Eats Squid
That's awesome man! Good work!

That land looks really nice to. Your lucky to have all those rocks there!

There's only a few rocks on my property here and they're all sandstone and crumble really easily. I have to bring them in!

also, Your bike looks rad!

CMack360

Likes Bikes
That's awesome man! Good work!

That land looks really nice to. Your lucky to have all those rocks there!

There's only a few rocks on my property here and they're all sandstone and crumble really easily. I have to bring them in!

also, Your bike looks rad!
Haha thanks, it's heaps of fun. The hill is covered in rocks which is awesome but sucks when trying to dig for berms and jumps.. but its definetly worth it in the end. I'm gonna have heaps of rock gardens! :D

That sucks that there aren't any rocks on your property but I saw your jumps and they look mad!

Commecnalrider

Likes Dirt
Where is that in canberra??

i thought i recognised the first picture but the others weren't consistant with my guess. north or southside?

CMack360

Likes Bikes
sweet as track man looks awsome
did you build it your self??
Most of the stuff in the pictures I built with help from mates but I've built heaps more since those pictures by myself.
I'll get some more pics up tomorrow of the new stuff.. and its the holidays now so expect heaps of updates :D