My DH Track - Action Shots (Update Page 5)

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Dude thats so weird i was just about to post new pics and stuff last night but they were taking way too long to upload. I'll put up some new ones tonight.

Thanks for the bump :p
What can I say, I make jesus jealous?
and a new video too!

CMack360

Likes Bikes
Update!! Omg

Ok so I haven't updated this in almost a year so I thought it was about time I showed you how it's going.
I've been really busy with racing and school but heaps has happened up at the track since last time. I've added about a minute and a half to the track and have made heaps of improvements. I also bought a new bike at the start of the year coz they ol goose cracked
There is waay too much of the track that I haven't got any photos of so I'll have to have a photo day soon. I hardly have any recent photos but these will have to do for now.

Here's some from way back in January 2010 that my mates brother Justin Wilkes took. These are just of the set of berms when I was noobish

June 2010 - open fast section

And here are some more recent ones - October 2010

I'm currently building a rough, rocky section right up the top of the track with heaps of drops and such.

Puttin in the hard yakka

Very start of the track. The next section has been fully marked out now.

First drop

Another drop

Riding

Some recent ones of the berms.

I only have to do a little bit more building before the whole track is linked up from top to bottom. Im guessing it will be about 3 minutes long and it's pretty high speed the whole way down. I will try to get pictures of other parts of the track soon and hopefully a video by the end of the year.