My DH Track - Action Shots (Update Page 5)

CMack360

Likes Bikes
I've been doing a lot of building lately but theres still a lot more to be done.
Here are some pics:

Rock Garden

Rock Gap

Planning on making the take off bigger and making it a hip

Berms

2nd berm in progress

New step down, bout a 7-8m gap. I'll probably build the landing up once I know I can clear it :p

The snake I saw!! I was about 2m from it.. scariest thing ever

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Must remember to take more actions shots of my tracks. Yours looks awesome in the action shots. I find it hard to see what it going on without the rider in the earlier pics.

CMack360

Likes Bikes
New Berms

Had a mate over today and yesterday to help me build so it was heeeaaps quicker. We built 2 sweet berms but only have pics of one of them. I'll get pics of the other berm tomorrow.

Me about to eat it :p

Me not eating it

dj ben

Likes Dirt
thats an awesome track! looks like you have the perfect place to build it. great photos too. keep it up.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
real nice track, looks madd fun
looks like there is a lot of tyre popping rocks in that rock garden
sick action photos too:)

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
Wow! That looks hectic fun! Must've taking a fair while to build, my friend made a tiny slalom track which pretty much consisted of burm to jump to burm, and that took him a whole week of solid building (it's still heaps of fun to ride on it though!). You should put a big A-Line in (if possible that is!) Love the massive purple pants by the way;)

CMack360

Likes Bikes
Wow! That looks hectic fun! Must've taking a fair while to build, my friend made a tiny slalom track which pretty much consisted of burm to jump to burm, and that took him a whole week of solid building (it's still heaps of fun to ride on it though!). You should put a big A-Line in (if possible that is!) Love the massive purple pants by the way;)
Thanks. Yeah its so much fun. Been working on it for about 3 months now and I've been up there pretty much everyday during the holidays, but it's definetly worth the effort. And yeah the pants... I wasn't really expecting my photo to be taken that day:p

Where do you think I should build a big A line? :S

CMack360

Likes Bikes
real nice track, looks madd fun
looks like there is a lot of tyre popping rocks in that rock garden
sick action photos too:)
Thanks. Thats what I thought when I first built it, but I haven't got a flat yet and I've landed on them heaps of times. I got a flat on one of the other rock gardens though.

CMack360

Likes Bikes
More pictures + Action shots

We've had heaps of rain here for the first time in ages so it's really good for building. Since the last update I built another berm, started building a jump after it and fixed up a lot of the stuff on the track.

New Berm

Fixed up the first berm in the section and its heaps better now

Action Shots

Bermage

Fast rock garden to berm

Expect another update tomorrow :D

supermajo1

Likes Dirt

harry where did you build that
and you still have my belt