My Dj Trail log {Snail Trail} Jump Sesh, pics up! 28/9

Sam.

Eats Squid
Well guys, as some of you may know my djs have had to be removed, so we are building new ones and I will be keeping a trail log, like the Ragots boys.

I started today (30th of July), with around half an hours work of clearing.

^Roll in^

^Before clearing (highly shit picture)^

^After Clearing, it isn't finished^ (where jump number two will go)

Once again my apologies for crappy pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
We went down today, made rollin and got 6 barrow loads of dirt for the berm. Finished bomb pit, and started up ramp:cool:.

Last edited:

BillanookRun

Likes Dirt
yer raggots did a pretty good job of inspiring me as well, havent started a trail log yet but will soon.. Good stuff, get some pics up of your berm/ bomb pit/UR

Sam.

Eats Squid
Will do, we hope to get a good four hours of work in tomorow.... we have the bye in school indoor cricket.

DH Boy

Likes Dirt
yerr OUR jumps are going to be sick ay the first one around 5 or 6 foot and then the next like 4

Sam.

Eats Squid
Norco Rmpg, it is alright, the run in will generate enough speed but then there is a berm. Around a metre after the berm the bombpit starts. In order to gain enough speed the berm will have to be perfect in shape, which it is looking fairly close atm. It just needs to be higher. The upramp was continued on after that pic, it is around thigh high now when standing in the BP.

Last edited:

Harry B

Likes Dirt
Good work

Nice work so far, but you should add more photos than what you have. I'm liking what you've done though.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Nah mate, has been alot of rain. I also had to finish leveling the ground where the old jump was. The jump has been basically flattened by the little kids in our neigbourhood, they have dug random holes aswell where everything was. It is unlikely that any work will continue for a while, I am looking at other places further up the hill to build. When work continues I will keep you guys posted.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Welll guys, went down today. I did some work up the top of the downhill track (real flowy, rockgarden/hill (depends on your line), berm into hip, then into some rollers which will shoot you to the right out of a berm and into another rockgarden) and did a bit of tidying on the jump. Didn't need to much work but has been chopped of to about waist height (by the rain), will probably stay around there or get a little higher, because I doubt there will be sufficient speed to clear anything else. I may go down for an hour tommorow and build some more on the first dr... I really just want to get it jumpable as I am sick of not having DJs, eventually it will be a four pack, possibly 6 if I can find the room. with the second around chest high give or take 20 cm. (first jump will be slighly stepped up). Unfortunately no pics as I didn't expect to do any work on the jumps but if I do work tommorow I will keep you guys posted.

Cheers, Sam.

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Cheers Regan, will keep that in mind, I am going away for some of the holidays but will be back in the last week. I will shoot you a pm when I will have a build day. Pics up tonight guys.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Pics up, as promised...

Got first upramp done, now sits at around 1 metre 30 high (roughly belly button). Berm is basically complete, with a bit of trowling on it to be done, just to make it a bit smoother. Tommorow I will continue on work on the first DR, hopefully getting it done.

Happy Digging guys, Sam

^Before work today^

^Completed UR^

^Everything in perspective^

Attachments

Last edited: