My Dj Trail log {Snail Trail} Jump Sesh, pics up! 28/9

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
Hey looks like its got potential and are you using a trowel like the Heysies ranch boys it works well anyway keep up the good work . . .
:):p:D:rolleyes:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Hey looks like its got potential and are you using a trowel like the Heysies ranch boys it works well anyway keep up the good work . . .
:):p:D:rolleyes:
Yeah, I am using a trowell like the heysie ranch boys. It does work well for smoothing and compacting, even when the jumps are fairly dry (see yesterday's pics)... Though I dont have the skill of the heysie ranch boys, thats for sure.

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looking nice and if your wanting another person to help you build im up for it!!!

Sam.

Eats Squid
looking nice and if your wanting another person to help you build im up for it!!!
As much as I appreciate the offer mate, I will have to say no. I try to keep it to people I know (I already know regan of the gong) so word doesn't get out on location. I am sure technoboy and gluey_trails can back me up here, after spending so much time on jumps it is bad if alot of people find out and ruin it for you.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Went down today, got about a quater of the DR done, smoothed out berm and finished UR completely.... no pics, got too dark.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Went down today to find that the lip had been trampled, so I spent half an hour on rebuilding it, I made the bombpit/gravity/whateveryawannacallit wider and got the DR to the stage where it is about half complete. Next time I go down I will aim to complete making the run in on camber and continue with work on the DR. Everything is starting to come together visually and it all looks alot tidyer. No pics as I only took my phone down and frankly you are better off drwing a pic of what you think it will look like then looking at how the phone pics turned out:rolleyes:.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any more pics $am?

We will have to get an update soon. You might want to take some more pics, because it is hard for us to all get a feel of where you are heading etc. :D

Sam.

Eats Squid
Any more pics $am?

We will have to get an update soon. You might want to take some more pics, because it is hard for us to all get a feel of where you are heading etc. :D
Yeah, no worries. I will take pics this arvo, if I get a chance.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Yew... the first is now jumpable, DR is about 15cm below lip height, it will be built up higher once we work out the correct distance for the step up. Pics should be up tommorow.... A jump sesh is probably in the works for tommorow aswell. Just waiting on Regan's reply:cool:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Sorry Mate, location is disclosed. I am trying to keep it a secret so that only the people I want to know about them will find out. It's an invite only sort of thing and I keep it to the people I know. Please don't look for them, if you had DJ trails I wouldn't go looking for them, find a spot and build some of your own.

BTW, sorry if that sounded harsh, I am just explaining myself.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Na I understand I would do that myself so that the jumps have a low profile and dont get torn by council!!!

Cheers

Sam.

Eats Squid
Finished first... sort of

Pics as promised, didn't work out to plan, we spent around two hours finishing the berm and DR (it needed to be closer, I came up short three times). But I got my jump in, at 5:00 after going down at 2:00 for a jump! Only pic is me on the berm, none of the others are worthy (crappy light+on camera flash=s**t pics)

Attachments