My Dj Trail log {Snail Trail} Jump Sesh, pics up! 28/9

Sam.

Eats Squid
Got some good work in today. Thanks for the help Regan, greatly appreciated. No pics as visually it doesn't look all that different to what you guys have seen, but we got sooo many roots dug out of the landing area, ready for the bomb pit and the next up ramp (also the last):cool:.

stpriderzac

Likes Dirt
Hey Sam,
looks like you jumps are coming along nicely.
Regan told me about your sesh today, i'm keen to lend a hand sometime if that's ok with you. Regan said i could come along.
All the best with your building.
zac

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
[$@M];1124900 said:
More pics, jump sesh.

Me: STP:eek:
David:Yukon... my pic, does it look alright?
Looks good, just got to work on keeping your ass back, rather than on your bars , hehe..

Sam.

Eats Squid
Yeah well it is so hot and all.... pure Easton goodness. I simply couldn't resist!

In all seriousness... I am a s**t jumper and am still learning (haven't had jumpable jumps for a long period of time, ever I would say it was around my tenth jump sesh) This was my first sesh on a smoothish jump and still didn't have it right... now the berm is harder and more compact and I am getting more speed and overclearing the DR by alot, so I have to brace for impact onto flatish ground:eek:. This will change tommorow and I should be able to hit it smoother... I hope.

Last edited:

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If your over clearig the landing ramp :p go slower lift the front up and push it down (not to early or u will front wheel it :eek:) and u will have a smooth plus your bike is made for that i know because i got an STP.0:D

Sam.

Eats Squid
Or alternatively, we will move the DR back... thanks for offering your help though.

That will be done after I get back from holidays, no more pics from yesterday... freakin stupid migrane:mad: DR will be made above Jump height and work on the second lip will commence when I arrive home from holidays.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Well seeing as it has been bumped back up to the top... No work has been done, I am starting to wonder weather it is a lost cause. Each time I go there the kids have wrecked the lip or moved something. At the moment I don't have a hardtail built up so there is no incentive for me to work on my own, but hey you never know... The lip can afford to be way bigger as with the DR but that is another story.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Well, the holidays are here. Regan and I got down there today with some good work. Drainage dug and upramp rebuilt and remodelled, at a nice belly height it also has nice shape, really small but we will probably build it bigger when we get it running smooth. We have acquired alot of timber, Im talking 9 2.5 meter oregon posts so a wodden roll in is in the works.

Regan will put pictures up later on.

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
great work guys. keep it up.

build the next one bigger:p:D:eek:
That is the plan, once we get the jumps working smooth it is possible that a pump track will bring you back to where the roll in is... Minimum pedalling required, just the way we like it:cool:.

Sam.

Eats Squid
True bud, true. Its been raining again so I will have to go down and get the trowel out again, man this weather is a bitch.