Narby

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Hey Burners,

Anyone rode Narby recently? I know its typically not a winter track but some weekends have been pretty nice. Want to know the condition of it and whether or not it will be worth heading out there to trim back the regrowth or just ride. I enjoy riding Narby and since the demise of Warburton, I'm guessing there may be a bit more traffic. I'm guessing the Fatties will be putting some time into Granton since it appears to be on the race schedule as the last round.

Cheers,

Rich

dunndog

Eats Squid
The top section was on the edge of plantation, which has mostly been cleared, but the rest of the track isnt on plantationable ground I wouldn't have thought? Unless you mean for other reasons? I'd think not, as it's been sanctioned as a race venue, but that's based on nothing…

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
I really hope nothing is going to happen out there. Oh well, if it does, plenty of space to go wondering................................

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Keen to know if it's riding also, always fun out three especially in the nicer months.

Happy to cone out with a saw. I remember some big ones down last time I tried riding there

Kirua

Likes Bikes
If it's still rideable, we should organise a cleaning day in the next few weeks to clear all the crap out of the track and be ready for the hot weather :llama:

dunndog

Eats Squid
If it's still rideable, we should organise a cleaning day in the next few weeks to clear all the crap out of the track and be ready for the hot weather :llama:
I'd be down for that, busted wrist so need to get out and shake off the cabin fever..

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Dunndog, busted wrist? WTF? Tell me its from some epic crash or going against the grain in a metal mosh pit? :scared:

Rich

Yeah it will be good to organise a crew to breath some life into her. I will bring out the BBQ and Beer. Free food and beer for all who work!!!!!! Yeah its true, FREE FREE FREE

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Dunndog, busted wrist? WTF? Tell me its from some epic crash or going against the grain in a metal mosh pit? :scared:

Rich

Yeah it will be good to organise a crew to breath some life into her. I will bring out the BBQ and Beer. Free food and beer for all who work!!!!!! Yeah its true, FREE FREE FREE
I'm sure I could round up a few interested in assisting now that Warby is down and out.

dunndog

Eats Squid

Rich

Nothing so glamorous.. small mistake on Cressys Sunday, with big consequences.. I'll happily flip the burgers!

Nautonier

Eats Squid
I spoke to someone last weekend who said that Narby has closed signs at the start of the track. Does anyone know what the deal is? Be a travesty if the track is being closed for good.

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Man,

I have been asking mates who live in Healesville and they know nothing about it. They are Fatties members and are trying to get me some info. I guess Neil Street would know, he built the track way back when.

Neil......................................

regards

Rich

dunndog

Eats Squid
Goddamn, if both warby and now narby are off the summer shuttle list, it's gotta be a zombie apocalypse..