2. Julia Boer - 3:27.89
3. Claire Whiteman - 3:29.53

U19 Men:
1. Rhys Willemse - 2:55.15
2. Will Gower - 2:58.44
3. Tamryn Murrell - 2:59.77

Full results here

Checkout Kemmis' video
<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2965610&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2965610&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SHIT YEH RHYS NATIONAL CHAMP!!

Words cannot describe the love I feel for that kid right now!

Hamo

Likes Dirt
Ben Bell's a funny bloke.
Did Sam have a crash or something? almost 10 seconds slower on his race run than his qualifier?

Well done to Mick Hannah!

Am interested to know what happened to Rennie.

W.bat

Likes Dirt
Said elsewhere that Kovaric got married over the weekend and rennie was best man.

Bring on teh world cups. I hope mick is racing.

S.

ex offender
10th I think..... Guess that's what happens when you turn up at the last minute!
Did he crash or something? He was 9 seconds slower than his qualifying run, most of the other guys were <3 seconds slower than their qualis, if anything.

david m

Likes Dirt
they stuffed up the u17's girls and boys times.2nd n 3rd should be swapped round. and 1st n 2nd.

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Did he crash or something? He was 9 seconds slower than his qualifying run, most of the other guys were <3 seconds slower than their qualis, if anything.
Quiet a few riders were around the 9 to 10 seconds slower between quals and finals. Was there a lot of crashes or flats? Seems strange.

Well done to Mick, I so hope he does well on the World Cup circuit. Good to see Peely winning Vets as well.

stevenw

Pro Rider
Quiet a few riders were around the 9 to 10 seconds slower between quals and finals. Was there a lot of crashes or flats? Seems strange.

The weather was perfect for qualifying on Saturday afternoon, but the wind picked up for Sunday and the poor riders were struggling with a head on wind.