"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

Majin

Likes Dirt
If your on deca make sure you use a anti-progesterone drug, otherwise you might experience a pecker malfunction, which sucks due to having a high libido. High libido + malfunctioning pecker = F**king annoying - ( ive never ran Deca, but it know people that have)

Majin

Likes Dirt
Research Hcg as well... It mimics your natural LH, but it also converts to E2. There's two different arguments for it ( for and against)
It also makes your balls humongous :O

safreek

Getting there, size is appearing to show up, still drug free. The bpc didn't do much in the end, 20 prongs in the elbow for nothing, back on anti inflammatory.
You have to admit, Burt does not look impressed about his state of dress in the photo.
Don't worry about the puny shoulders, they will get bigger as my shoulder hopefully gets better.
Its a long journey for an old man

safreek

what dosage where you using?
Started with 500, 250 in the morn subcutaneous, 250 in the arvo into the joint, got pretty bad headache so after 4 days I cut it back to just 250 every morn. Unfortunately the whole process achieved nothing. Was worth a try though

safreek

^ what were you dosing? Must have been a cocktail of lsd and mdma judging by your kinky dog bride photo...
No drugs, although the expression on my face says otherwise.
It was a photo that I was sending to ma back in the Ozarks, just thought the muscularly that.has built around my chest was worth sharing. Burt and I are not married, yet, but I believe the law allows SSM now so its a possibility in the future

safreek

what dosage where you using?
Am still going to give some sarms a go in the future, give it s month or so to get my bike build up and running then I shall have loot enough to try some. Decided to give the roids a miss in the near future and see if semi natural works

safreek

Well I do have a tiny penis so the options were to build the body and have people think I have a tiny one, second option was to buy a 29r and totally confirm the micropenis:(, I choose number 1 to keep a bit of mystery about it

Majin

Likes Dirt
Started with 500, 250 in the morn subcutaneous, 250 in the arvo into the joint, got pretty bad headache so after 4 days I cut it back to just 250 every morn. Unfortunately the whole process achieved nothing. Was worth a try though
interesting.... The headaches are odd, ive never heard of those

You could probably put on about 1-2kg LBM a month, by looking at your pic. Just depends on how much you can eat :)
SARMS are a bit of a grey area ATM, Some work, but the tab forms are currently illegal I believe. ( the liquids aren't however, and they taste terrible)

P.s. The problem with being bigger and that your dick looks smaller :/

safreek

Just a quick photo to show progress is still going on, although rather slowly, had a fall down some stairs and hooked my arm on my fucked shoulder side, set me back around a month or more.
Still rather happy that the body can grow in the 50s without roids or sarms at the moment.
Not worried about fat as the bulking of the Johns is going to continue until October and then a bit of cutting up.
I have found that using 60mg of pseudo ephedrine before the bigger workouts is bonzer for making the workout more intense, the concentration level is great, doing sets with about 60 seconds break I'm between,. Very intense but get a lot of looks from all the pussies, most seem more interested in looking in the mirror than actually building their bodies
image (1).jpg

safreek

And penis shrinkage.
I don't believe that it could shrink much more, and if the balls shrink like people say, well, it would be nice to have a normal pair that don't get in the way all the time, a blessing really.
But 60mg don't shrink much anyway, if purified it would make a diff