Naz's 243

naz

Criminally Inane
01_250 said:
what are ya gonna do on it, huck/downhill or jump/urban?
yupske, im racing interschools with a mates shivers, and have shermans hopefully by then 2 for street/park/DJ

ahh pysloman be sure to tell me when ur bike is up!!

olsson said:
Whatever he wants.
Its the pimp factor. Not the rider factor. Plus naz knows how to ride aswell. So he can do whatever he wants on it
hey olsson wanna pull ur tongue outta my ass...its making me nervous...
jks hehe

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Damn,

i think the whole Dc thing on the hardtail is a bit of overkill for urban stuff but probably pretty cool for DH on the .243. Mine will be rockin a 02 Z1 wedge (from my stinky).

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
naz, i love your bike, i love it so damn much, hehehehehe i want one, i think i might order one some time this year... thye are so nmice!!!!!!!11

Tankass

Likes Dirt
.243 racing are nice frames.not to mean anything bad.but they seems about the same as the cr8s in my opinion.and cr8s are so much so much more cheaper.bout 1/2 the price of the .243.same country made.sorrie if i sounds mean.but still a nice bike there.cheers=)

olsson

Likes Dirt
Tankass said:
.243 racing are nice frames.not to mean anything bad.but they seems about the same as the cr8s in my opinion.and cr8s are so much so much more cheaper.bout 1/2 the price of the .243.same country made.sorrie if i sounds mean.but still a nice bike there.cheers=)
All good and well, but it doesn't say .243!! :lol:

Tankass

Likes Dirt
olsson said:
Tankass said:
All good and well, but it doesn't say .243!! :lol:

hee yeapz.just like shift t shirts.the tee costs 5bucks and the wordings"shift" costs 45.

Jordy

RYD4LF
Tankass said:
1st of all they dont look anything like each other and 2ndly a cr8's rrp over here is $599 and my mate saw two .243 frames for $600 in a bike shop !!! maybe over where you are the prices are different or something :p

naz

Criminally Inane
Tankass said:
a) cr8 is double butted 4130, 243 is oversized, heavy duty straight gauge 4130
b) the cr8 looks scrawney
c)243 has horizontal drop-outs with integrated axle positioning system. so u can run a deralier wit perfect axle position, or SS, cr8 is vert dropouts
d) ud better hope the cr8 is cheaper, it looks it :p
hehehe im defensive about 243 :p

sifter

Likes Dirt
nice build, but that's about all, possibility of the ugliest ht frame in existance and painting it black puts the cream on the cake.
naz said:
you know what i realised i think its the first bult up 243 in aus :p
yes, it is

naz

Criminally Inane
sifter said:
nice build, but that's about all, possibility of the ugliest ht frame in existance and painting it black puts the cream on the cake.
naz said:
you know what i realised i think its the first bult up 243 in aus :p
yes, it is
ye ye sifter go for the attempted subtle insult :roll:

what do u ride

naz

Criminally Inane
2_fast_4_u said:
a p2 according to some of his posts :oops:

and he's bagging out a .243 !!! bahahahahaha :lol:
hey i dont like p series...looks like we have somthin in common sifter hahaha

Jordy

RYD4LF
p series bikes are OK...BUT there in a whole different league to .243's.... i might even look at selling my p3 frame to get a .243 :D

G

2_fast_4_u said:
a p2 according to some of his posts :oops:

and he's bagging out a .243 !!! bahahahahaha :lol:

omg noes!!1!11 someone doesnt like a .243 call the police. Maybe he likes his p.2 better i know i would. I dont like nazs bike... i think its ugly to but its an opinion i think your bikes ugly too. Who cares you dont. I much prefer my da bomb over nazs bike..

grow up :roll:

Jordy

RYD4LF
i said that because i have a p3 and i know how the p's ride and im sure the .243's ride alot better then a p series

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
for the money a .243 is a bargain, compared to the chameleon and orange hit man. The only thing i have against them is that the weld's look cheap for such a cool frame

sifter

Likes Dirt
firstly, it wasn't an insult, it was my opinion, oh no, don't mock the p2, it hurts me deeply to know that a retarded grom with too much money hates my bike
Fuzzy said:
I much prefer my da bomb over nazs bike..

yeah man, i'm in love so far with every single dabomb frame i've ridden, and that's all of the production models excluding the boombox

naz

Criminally Inane
sifter said:
firstly, it wasn't an insult, it was my opinion, oh no, don't mock the p2, it hurts me deeply to know that a retarded grom with too much money hates my bike
Fuzzy said:
I much prefer my da bomb over nazs bike..

yeah man, i'm in love so far with every single dabomb frame i've ridden, and that's all of the production models excluding the boombox
haha so hypocritical sifter....p2 was in my opoinon
i dont have 'too much' money as u put it sifter or i would be runnin 888r or shermans, but hey u know all so theres no point questionin u :roll:
retarded grom...thats new :roll: