Naz's 243

Tankass

Likes Dirt
ok guys,1stly its just my OWN opinion.no offence taken..243 is a great frame.had great reviews.maybe i said things that doesnt justify the getting it over a cr8 is becos,over here,cr8 costs SGD$350 bucks.which will be even lesser than 300AUD.i have no idea wat advantages the .243 has got over the cr8.and yes,i didnt do a research on it cost i never fancy them,and never will be.(would go for a pashley anytime).anyhow,its still a very nice frame and nice setup.just that its not my cup of tea.nice job there Naz.hope u enjoy ur ride.sorrie for the comments if u didnt like them.

naz

Criminally Inane
hey i know the 243 isnt everybodies cup of tea
everyone has there own taste and personally i like the slack angles, 4130 tubing, and as ur name states 'tankassness' :p

Jordy

RYD4LF
Tankass said:
ok guys,1stly its just my OWN opinion.no offence taken..243 is a great frame.had great reviews.maybe i said things that doesnt justify the getting it over a cr8 is becos,over here,cr8 costs SGD$350 bucks.which will be even lesser than 300AUD.i have no idea wat advantages the .243 has got over the cr8.and yes,i didnt do a research on it cost i never fancy them,and never will be.(would go for a pashley anytime).anyhow,its still a very nice frame and nice setup.just that its not my cup of tea.nice job there Naz.hope u enjoy ur ride.sorrie for the comments if u didnt like them.
i already told you cr8's retail for $599 over here and .243's are $600 !!!

naz

Criminally Inane
hey i just noticed 2_fat_4_u :p that ur sig says syd crew, i dont think ur location can justify being a 'sydney crew' member
haha

Jordy

RYD4LF
..... well im only 30 mins away from waterfall which is where sydney starts !! :p aww come on... im hip ! plz let me into your crew :p

naz

Criminally Inane
i dont know according to people out of syd u need to be arrogant, have a expensive bike, and/or be a asshole....:p

G

naz he was talking about 2 fast 4 u... having to much money.. or his parents having too much whatever... not you ;)

Jordy

RYD4LF
wtf ? im confused !!! we dont have much money !!... our house is falling apart....seriously we get the stuff cheap or 2nd hand...I save up for all my sh!t and my parents work VERY fucking hard for what we have and im very greatful to them

naz

Criminally Inane
2_fast_4_u said:
wtf ? im confused !!! we dont have much money !!... our house is falling apart....seriously we get the stuff cheap or 2nd hand...I save up for all my sh!t and my parents work VERY fucking hard for what we have and im very greatful to them
well sorry ur not a sidney sider then :p were are spoilt little brats supposedly...hmm who said it again......oh, some mean mod :p jks

Jordy

RYD4LF
sifter said:
it hurts me deeply to know that a retarded grom with too much money hates my bike
Fuzzy said:
grow up :roll:
yeah man, i'm in love so far with every single dabomb frame i've ridden, and that's all of the production models excluding the boombox
no it was sifter :twisted: lol... i wasn't saying that i hate his bike... I have a p3 myself, i was saying it doesnt compare to a .243

Muz

Grove Master
No offense Naz but i reckon 888's on the .243 would be a tad stupid. I'm sure u've been told that plenty of times already tho. Anyway, On mine, which is the same as urs (size wise) I'm running the sherman Firefly's. They're sweet as, I jump and raced the newcastle 4x with them on the 90mm setting with a heap of pressure in the SPV. I'm going to get a harder spring (the majority of people would need too) and then they'll be sweet on the 130mm setting. Only problem with my .243 now is that it weighs over 17kg. But it still handles damn nicely. But Naz, u can go for 888's if u want, especially if u buy them from BA.

fastrider gus

super huck
i could possibly be running 888's on a morphine... but you didnt hear that...

why wouldnt it be good? huh??? dont give me that "8 inches on a Ht is shit" dribble...

Psyloman

Likes Dirt
fastrider gus said:
i could possibly be running 888's on a morphine... but you didnt hear that...

why wouldnt it be good? huh??? dont give me that "8 inches on a Ht is shit" dribble...
thats right, who gives a s$%t its able to cope with a 888 so why not do it

PS mine is so close to done its not funny, i think i might have 2 kill someone coz ive had everything for about 3 days now but my cranks are screwed and they dont seem to fit proply and there the MRP bones combo 1's 2, so they should work when you pay that much for cranks, but the crank arms just dont go onto the spline far enough so i dont no what to do other then ring up and say there screwed and get them to send me a new set, coz this is really pissin me off