New AMB?

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just to let you guys know I spend a fortune on Magazines each month,
AMB, Revolution, Somtimes I get Dirt, Mountain Bike UK and somtimes the odd BMX and even skate mag.

This considering that im only 15 and have a part time job. *sigh*
$9.95 is ridiculus

Ivan

Eats Squid
I must admit I have not purchased a mag of any kind for any interest I have for 5 years at least ?

There is SO much info on line, I don't get a chance to go through even a small percentage of that, let alone spend extra money purchasing mags as well.

I had "assumed" everyone else would do the same :p , it's interesting to see people still purchase magazines.
I probaby do as much net browsing about bikes as you do, but there's something about that "hardcopy" that keeps me handing over my cash. That and I refuse to take my laptop into the toilet:D

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't believe that subs mean you get your mag early, I got mine from the news agent! Guess it depends on where you live.

HARDTAIL_DC

Likes Dirt
I got amb with the dvd and yeah it was $10. There was a really cool one there called decline and I was going to get it untill I saw the price tag $18! It didn't come with a dvd. So I think the price is fine.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got amb with the dvd and yeah it was $10. There was a really cool one there called decline and I was going to get it untill I saw the price tag $18! It didn't come with a dvd. So I think the price is fine.
anyone know why they charge 20 bucks for decline?!?!?

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Dirtrag and Dirt might be worth the 10, AMB would have to be really lifting its game to be worth 10. Buying it only encourages them to keep churning out the same old. I vote with my feet. When someone shows me a copy worth buying then I'll contemplate changing my mind, but the 15 odd issues I've previously purchased don't leave me begging for more (or even re-reading them on the loo or in the work tearoom as I can easily do with dirt or dirtrag).

Decline is pricey I think primarily down to the large format and the extra heavy cover and paper. If I was busting myself for USA and CAN based FR and DH at the exclusion of anything else I suppose I'd still get it, nowdays it's pretty much a dirt and dirtrag diet for me.

Archi

Likes Dirt
I got sucked in by the free dvd, and although it was pretty much a waste of 10 bucks, the Matt Scoles section from 'How About It?' made my day. Awesome.