Newly Released Bikes General

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Interesting. Now that we have manufacturers doing different chainstay lengths for different frame sizes it sort of makes sense that larger riders would be able to run more travel.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt

It's finally released and sold out already. One day.
It looks fantastic if you're after such a bike.

Size specific rear centre (possibly too long for some on XL?)

Size specific STA too.

Coil shocks to begin with.

Worth the wait....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

It's finally released and sold out already. One day.
It looks fantastic if you're after such a bike.

Size specific STA too.

Coil shocks to begin with.

Worth the wait....
Graphics and colour options don’t do it for me but apart from that looks to be a burly bike.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Jesus it's f***ing enormous. 464mm chainstays (paging Dr. @beeb), 1325mm wheelbase... I'd almost consider a large. Holy crap.

Colour options are either boring or lairy. Kinda tempted by lairy...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Haha, cheers @Asininedrivel. The Dreadnought is too slack/too much bike for me, the Druid is more my speed. Still dreaming of an alloy option. Still dreaming of having the money to afford either also... :p

The lairy option looks pretty cool tbh.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not a fan of the decals on the chainstay. Reminds me of older Pivot designs / graphics.

The wheelbase on XL is suitably impressive.

Lovely as it is, I'd go another direction.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah the graphics are a bit weird, and I wish there were more colourway options, but the chainstay scribbles aren't that visible on the black one.

I'm very, very tempted. Will wait until I see some more reviews, particularly from NSMB given the thorough 47 part review they've done for the Druid.
Lovely as it is, I'd go another direction.
What are you thinking?

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah the graphics are a bit weird, and I wish there were more colourway options, but the chainstay scribbles aren't that visible on the black one.

I'm very, very tempted. Will wait until I see some more reviews, particularly from NSMB given the thorough 47 part review they've done for the Druid.

What are you thinking?
PYR incoming... Deviate Highlander

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
PYR incoming... Deviate Highlander
Nice (hopefully). Reason I say hopefully is that I had a look at a black Highlander frame and it looked like a pre production model, very rough looking with no smooth lines on the rear...looked like someone had bodged it up with filler. The orange and blue one's look better in the pics but it made me hold off until I see a few more in the flesh. Hoping it was a one off.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice (hopefully). Reason I say hopefully is that I had a look at a black Highlander frame and it looked like a pre production model, very rough looking with no smooth lines on the rear...looked like someone had bodged it up with filler. The orange and blue one's look better in the pics but it made me hold off until I see a few more in the flesh. Hoping it was a one off.
I've seen it in the carbon and it's finished VERY well. Granted it wasn't black and I can understand your hesitation. It's stout as too.