Newly Released Bikes General

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Didn't think it was a crime to know stuff.

You know Its ok if your life experiences are narrower than somone elses, right? You don't have to denigrate somone because of it. Thats more a reflection of you than me.

You can have your punctuation :)

Litenbror

Eats Squid
*Other than punctuation and crypto.
Didn't think it was a crime to know stuff.

You know Its ok if your life experiences are narrower than somone elses, right? You don't have to denigrate somone because of it. Thats more a reflection of you than me.

You can have your punctuation :)
Any time we want to start talking about bikes again that would be great.

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if these have been noticed on the forum, they came up whilst in another rabbit hole

Not bad looking either, but I can't deal with the name 'Damper'. I initially thought it was just another catalogue frame company but it appears they actually make them in Italy, so the electrics won't work and they'll leak oil.

I've been talking new bikes with my son recently and he was telling me about how heaps of kids are riding Patrol's, I was thinking who buys their kid a Transition Patrol at 14? What do these people do for work, and how do I get into it!
Turns out it's these guys who I'd never heard of.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Not bad looking either, but I can't deal with the name 'Damper'. I initially thought it was just another catalogue frame company but it appears they actually make them in Italy, so the electrics won't work and they'll leak oil.

I've been talking new bikes with my son recently and he was telling me about how heaps of kids are riding Patrol's, I was thinking who buys their kid a Transition Patrol at 14? What do these people do for work, and how do I get into it!
They are an Indonesian made bike. I have seen one of the E-SIX, Ebikes, as Gary from Trailscapes has a couple of them as crew bikes for the Wild Mersey trail build.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, there’s a lot getting around. Aesthetically me no like, but great bang for buck, and the people I know who have them, reckon they ride great.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are powerfully ugly, but the price is right. Junior said there were heaps at the race at YY's on the weekend, he even saw an Orange.....

moorey

call me Mia
They are powerfully ugly, but the price is right. Junior said there were heaps at the race at YY's on the weekend, he even saw an Orange.....
Yeah, I was there racing…not on an orange though. Saw at least 3 patrols, missed the Orange.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I was there racing…not on an orange though. Saw at least 3 patrols, missed the Orange.
A good result for Felix! I'm not entirely sure how the timing worked and junior was a typical teen who knows everything but didn't understand the details, looks like a few more runs would have improved his position after a couple of crashes.