Newly Released Bikes General

BKMad

Likes Dirt
And you also said you received a lot of optimistic promises. So it sounds like there was ample communication, you just didn’t believe them.
Unfulfilled optimistic promises and yes there was ample communication until there was none at all which coincidently corresponded with the time they failed to deliver on their promises. I could go into more detail but what's the point, I have admitted that I was wrong in the assumption I made. Overall it was a shit situation for everyone involved, from the employees that no-doubt lost their jobs to the customers that didnt get what they ordered.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stanton. Nothing changes that they are stunning bikes.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
These things rarely end well. AFAIK everyone got a refund or got/is getting their frame. Stanton could have very easily taken the easy way out and left customers high and dry. I’d focus on that.
Avoiding a Sick Bicycles 2.0 and sounds like Dan is trying to do his best to make things right. Just have to see how it all pans out.

Last edited: