Newly Released Bikes General

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Be fine on them too

EDIT: Not under me though. I'd rip that thing off entering the first rock garden berm thingy

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I kinda feel bad for the bloke. Obviously stoked AF about his frame nearing readiness for distribution and wanted to get a pic out, but didn't think to have the patience to wait until they had the production-spec tensioner and chainstays ready -or- clearly explain this is a pre-production prototype with a temporary tensioner installed.

Bike should be sick once the final details are sorted.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I kinda feel bad for the bloke. Obviously stoked AF about his frame nearing readiness for distribution and wanted to get a pic out, but didn't think to have the patience to wait until they had the production-spec tensioner and chainstays ready -or- clearly explain this is a pre-production prototype with a temporary tensioner installed.

Scanning their socials and they posted this in 2021. Would hope the final production bike is similar.

1676460578941.png

moorey

call me Mia

Surely Pinnit Shredmaster was also just a placeholder/April Fools name too then.