Newly Released Bikes General

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Egg on face. I googled it as I swear I was told someone else runs I-track. Yourself and @slowmick are correct. I will see myself out.

Not completely wrong I dont think. I seem to remember one of the designers from GT was part of the original i-track design.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I don't know if it's been mentioned - I don't know if I've beaten the press release?

The new Norco Fluid VLT is now shown on their website:
Looks mint!
New RS 35/Revelation/Something Below A Pike still to be released?

1704946901641.png

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Not new but saw this and thought it was cool. Its a clutch cover for shimano derailleurs that puts a sram lockout on it.

http://instagr.am/p/CQ8NP8wBJ1W/
Yup picked up a couple of these a when they were still available...I believe copyrights/patents put and end to that...
Not currently running a Shimano derailleur
on any bike so if someone wants one hit me up. I does require you to remove the stop pin on the cage though...so without a chain it would rotate right around.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup picked up a couple of these a when they were still available...I believe copyrights/patents put and end to that...
Not currently running a Shimano derailleur
on any bike so if someone wants one hit me up. I does require you to remove the stop pin on the cage though...so without a chain it would rotate right around.
I only just saw them selling for $60 on facebook marketplace. Just chucked and the ad is a year old though..

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
I only just saw them selling for $60 on facebook marketplace. Just chucked and the ad is a year old though..
" The "1x12 Derailock" is prohibited for use in USA, Europe, China and Taiwan. "
AUD(?) $60+$10 shipping, seems OK for Aus

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
New bike new bike new bike new bike new bike new bike new bike

aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5tdGItbmV3cy5kZS92My8yNy8yNzc2LzI3NzY4MjEtdXE1MGgwbGtnZmVtLXNjb3R0X3Jhbn...jpg

Okay it's a Scott, which means it's surprisingly light and unsurprisingly expensive, but still has some interesting stuff going on, even if it does look like an ebike (it isn't).

madstace

Likes Dirt
I just don't get the whole hidden shock thing. Seems like it's some sort of Asian cinema in-joke, or a fetish, perhaps even an anti-fetish given the "action" of a shock :cool:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
New bike new bike new bike new bike new bike new bike new bike

View attachment 406641

Okay it's a Scott, which means it's surprisingly light and unsurprisingly expensive, but still has some interesting stuff going on, even if it does look like an ebike (it isn't).

:D So all of us analogue bikers can fit in with the ebike crowd.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One visible cable on the whole bike is pretty pleasing on the eye.
Like the paintjob, don't like the E-bike aesthetic

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’ve always disliked the design of Evils and bikes like Forbiddens with the shock tunnel because they hide the shock. I WANT to see the shock. It’s part of package. And let’s face it if you’ve just spent dentist money on a shiny EXT or the like the last thing you want to do is hide it.
I do agree that bike design seems to be homogenising and normalising Ebbs and meat powered to look the same.