Newly Released Bikes General

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
View attachment 409244

If Actofive were in consideration, ie this not a price-sensitive situation, Last Asco is pretty cool.

Super light but apparently strong, storage cubby, 130 travel for 140/150 fork etc.

I still like them but would go the smuggler at half the price...
I like it but the numbers are close to identical to my Bird, a lot of cash for the same bike.
The We Are One Arrival got my interest for a while but it's so fucking ugly, like an 2000's Ibis with Downs. I'm pretty keen on the concept of a Zerode Kapito but again, they just aren't a good looking bike and from what I've heard they don't pedal that well.
Pity the Smuggler only has one port on the DS of the headset I hate that shit; no I'm not getting an AXS seatpost. But I have noticed a trend on here for no droppers recently......

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Music to my ears!

The number of riders I watched dropping the post on the slightest of declines in Fox Creek the other weekend was embarrassing.
You'd hate watching me ride then, I use mine all the time to get the seat out of the way so I have more room to move. Mild descents, flats, techy features, even use it on technical climbs sometimes. Makes the world of difference.