Newly Released Suspension & Components General

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
How good is this place!

Mountain Bike Suspension Centre: mtbsuspension.com.au
www.mtbsuspension.com.au

As stated elsewhere, X2 making squishy noises - 10mins up the road from my work are these blokes.

Give details, bike, rider weight, issues - no prob, will service & fix the squishy issue (hopefully long term) after explaining what fails on the '19 X2 (great product knowledge) and will turn around in a few working days.

And I get to avoid AusPost.

Winning...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How good is this place!

Mountain Bike Suspension Centre: mtbsuspension.com.au
www.mtbsuspension.com.au

As stated elsewhere, X2 making squishy noises - 10mins up the road from my work are these blokes.

Give details, bike, rider weight, issues - no prob, will service & fix the squishy issue (hopefully long term) after explaining what fails on the '19 X2 (great product knowledge) and will turn around in a few working days.

And I get to avoid AusPost.

Winning...
Such legends. Lauchie has designs on my Pole.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Not exactly newly released.... but does anyone have any experience with the Ohlins RXF 36 M.2 air fork? Specifically the M.2 - not the previous version. Thanks
Long term review here:

SDA

Likes Dirt
Long term review here:

Yeah I read that late last night. A.J. gave me the heads up about a month ago... it was a long wait.

Appears stiffer than my 2019 Fox 36, damping on par, but maybe less friction?

Now I am curious about the coil...

SDA

Likes Dirt
P.s. there is an Enduro Fork Shootout coming from Enduro-MTB. Was supposed to be out earlier this month, but appears delayed