Newly Released Suspension & Components General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
98% of riders, burners excluded, adjust the rebound knob once and consider it done.

Like wise, it’s why dual air while VASTLY superior, was dumped, and gave birth to the gazzion variants of messing with solo air via vorsprung, debonair rebirths, etc, etc.
Set and forget brooooooooooooo

SDA

Likes Dirt
Not exactly newly released.... but does anyone have any experience with the Ohlins RXF 36 M.2 air fork? Specifically the M.2 - not the previous version. Thanks

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Not exactly newly released.... but does anyone have any experience with the Ohlins RXF 36 M.2 air fork? Specifically the M.2 - not the previous version. Thanks
Didn’t have it for long enough, I had the coil. The plus side is that it didn’t creak like my 36 does. The DVO onyx has been the best out of the 3 but I did have an issue with the OTT spring rattling loose.

Reactions: SDA

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yeah, the venerable Hope Pro 4 142mm XD rear hub is 300 grams for compassion.

Weight penalty for silence

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
500 grams for the hub, i dunno that seems like a lot.
Pretty common for sprag type clutches sadly as there's a lot of steel in the sprag. Try to drop the weight too much and they can slip (either through lack of contact area, or flex in the cylindrical bodies).

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty common for sprag type clutches sadly as there's a lot of steel in the sprag. Try to drop the weight too much and they can slip (either through lack of contact area, or flex in the cylindrical bodies).
They said it is mainly because of the Tool steel freehub body. They are working on a hybrid one to lower the weight a bit