Newly Released Suspension & Components General

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shimano files patent for app that can tell you when bike tyres and disc pads need replacing

> Best road bike tyres

"It is an object of the present invention to provide a detecting device, a detecting method, a generating method, and a computer-readable storage medium that allow the user to readily obtain information on the degree of wear for a worn portion in the human-powered vehicle," the patent states.
BIRDDOG files patent for app to tell "significant other " it's time to buy new bike.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
"SRAM KILLS SUPER BOOST"

Also TRP derailleur

Normal objective part of brain response to new Sram: Interesting, but doesn't appear to be a step up in any meaningful way over what's currently available.

Part of brain slag responsible for bike decisions: that looks sick i want it

TRP entering the arena could be a really positive step forward too, I just don't want the gold version.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Normal objective part of brain response to new Sram: Interesting, but doesn't appear to be a step up in any meaningful way over what's currently available.

Part of brain slag responsible for bike decisions: that looks sick i want it

TRP entering the arena could be a really positive step forward too, I just don't want the gold version.
Believe in yourself!
That's boring. You should buy it for research purposes. It's research so it's okay.