Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Ok, rather than click my keyboard a squillion times asking, I typed in to GooGle " how much to does a patent cost' and guess what...

This looks like Au$ but still call it $30k.
I looked a few years ago about getting into patent law - they're always after people with higher degrees and PhDs - and most of the money they make is arguing about the semantics of the patent in court. It doesn't cost much for the patent itself, but getting them to look after it for you.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can you give us any updates on the mara?

Saw this thing and noticed the new dorado and a dh length mara.
https://m.pinkbike.com/news/first-l...ux-prototype-gearbox-dh-bike-at-les-gets.html
Yeah I'm still happy with it. I find the rebound damping to be a little fast but I've gotten used to it, it doesn't buck me on jumps or anything but a little faster in a carpark bounce than I'd usually run. To be fair I weigh 100kg so running reasonably high pressure.

I actually grabbed another through starbike for a build that's on the horizon. If my pre-ordered frame ever arrives.

I've been running coil shocks for quite some time now so it's surprising that I'm happy enough with an air shock to purchase another. Manitou seem to have their products pretty dialled the last few years I reckon

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm still happy with it. I find the rebound damping to be a little fast but I've gotten used to it, it doesn't buck me on jumps or anything but a little faster in a carpark bounce than I'd usually run. To be fair I weigh 100kg so running reasonably high pressure.

I actually grabbed another through starbike for a build that's on the horizon. If my pre-ordered frame ever arrives.

I've been running coil shocks for quite some time now so it's surprising that I'm happy enough with an air shock to purchase another. Manitou seem to have their products pretty dialled the last few years I reckon

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Apparently you can adjust the shim stack for the rebound. Maybe shockcraft in nz can help you with that.