Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I'd prefer a Manitou Mezzer special edition

or Cane Creek Helm Mk2 Launch edition -

Or a custom colour like this Fox 36 -

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
No, because you can't retrofit it to older hubs due to the increased diameter required.
Yeah I realised that, but a lot of folk on here seem to dream of higher POE but be beholden to DT hubs and to scared/heavy to trust their 54t (?) ratchets.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I'd prefer a Manitou Mezzer special edition

or Cane Creek Helm Mk2 Launch edition -

Or a custom colour like this Fox 36 -

I saw some awesome looking custom Fox 40s (I think...) in burnt orange with white decals floating around online a little while back, they looked mint. Can I find a pic again to prove I wasn't hallucinating? No.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Yeah I realised that, but a lot of folk on here seem to dream of higher POE but be beholden to DT hubs and to scared/heavy to trust their 54t (?) ratchets.
The best thing about DT Swiss to date has been their sticking to a single-style rear hub engagement system. This meant you could change the driver body and end cap and 9/10 be able to run whatever the new standard is. With EXP and now this, they seem to be drifting away from this strength. 54t ratchets are fine if they are from DT or a reliable supplier, the issue has been dodgy Ebay/ Alibaba sellers

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New Suntour 38 forks. LSC and rebound adjustable only and wider. Promising better tolerances on bushings too sounds like DVOs new offerings. I would say this gonna be heavy.

Also Albek have new hydration packs but have their X brace. How long before USWE starts knocking with a cease and desist. :p

teK--

Eats Squid
New Suntour 38 forks. LSC and rebound adjustable only and wider. Promising better tolerances on bushings too sounds like DVOs new offerings. I would say this gonna be heavy.

Also Albek have new hydration packs but have their X brace. How long before USWE starts knocking with a cease and desist. :p

Is Uswe's design patented though?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I had a USWE pack and didn't like the way it sat on my back.
Weird, best pack I have ever had and once it falls apart will grab another. Does. Not. Move.

Was it too high or low and just not right? Had other packs and they bounce around and need to grab em and move back into place.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Weird, best pack I have ever had and once it falls apart will grab another. Does. Not. Move.

Was it too high or low and just not right? Had other packs and they bounce around and need to grab em and move back into place.

I have a longish for height torso, so when the pack was on and worn securely to my back it felt like it rode too high. The waist straps came around too high on my torso. Some of the straps were elasticised and I could feel that flexing as I got around. I gave it a fair go, used it for a good many days of snowboarding. It didn't get a run loaded with all the weight I normally take riding. Sold it on to one of my clients in japan who was very happy with it. He is a lean fellow and a fair bit shorter than I am.

No qualms about thr quality of the pack. It was a well manufactured piece of gear. It was to replace an evoc that gave me a lot of good years. I now have an osprey that I am not entirely happy with. The quest continues. Many years ago I had a pack from Kathmandu designed for use on snow. It was a lot longer than most packs I see these days. Oh how I yearn for another like it.

I am not a tall person either.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I have a longish for height torso, so when the pack was on and worn securely to my back it felt like it rode too high. The waist straps came around too high on my torso. Some of the straps were elasticised and I could feel that flexing as I got around. I gave it a fair go, used it for a good many days of snowboarding. It didn't get a run loaded with all the weight I normally take riding. Sold it on to one of my clients in japan who was very happy with it. He is a lean fellow and a fair bit shorter than I am.

No qualms about thr quality of the pack. It was a well manufactured piece of gear. It was to replace an evoc that gave me a lot of good years. I now have an osprey that I am not entirely happy with. The quest continues. Many years ago I had a pack from Kathmandu designed for use on snow. It was a lot longer than most packs I see these days. Oh how I yearn for another like it.

I am not a tall person either.
You could get another EVOC pack. they do make the L/XL size in their snow packs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought the correct answer is a Henty?

Much chuckling. I am neither old enough nor lame enough for a bum bag.

You could get another EVOC pack. they do make the L/XL size in their snow packs.

All that I have looked at seem to be more about litres of capacity than top to bottom length than I am after, which results in unnecessary bulk (particularly a pain in the arse on/off chair lifts). And fuck me there is lot of outdated hipster rebirthing of the rucksack styles that hemmingway and his buddies were using in the old days of skiing. Maybe I'll just have to start my own bag company.