XC Nicolai Saturn 11

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wait, Central Vic? Not to far away at all

I'm in Western Vic and have been racing in Bendigo this year with semi regular trips to the Bright region.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Yep - G13 makes sense. low pressures but I run fat stuff on the road too with nothing over 50psi on any of
My bikes - 80 something kgs... maybe all my gauges are wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Silca never lies!!
Don't let Phil see it in person hey, he'll be ditching the Turner and joining team Nicolai in a matter of seconds. And he loves that Turner something fierce, and it probably shouldn't be ruined for him just yet.
I was just looking at them on bike components, pretty good pricing at the moment . Still, I think I've done my bike budget for this year and I haven't even had a chance to race the Turner just yet. Oh and my wife needs an XC bike for next year

I thought my next aluminium bike would be replacing my Primer next year (Knolly Fugitive or GG Smash). But hey, you never know...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I know where there's a lovely dry, warm space for it and a friendly Carbon Hardtail to keep it company. A bit dusty right now, but warm none the less...... :p

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Central Vic for me - in south Syd, Moss vale and Thredbo all in Jan on road trip.

Will travel for hookups with like minded men... right @hifiandmtb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Sydney inner west. I have a dslr, tripod etc.

Given that you're a RBer @Duckmeister might let this PYR enter BOTM this month, but if not we could get some proper glamour shots for Jan.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ah your an inner westie! No wonder you’ll do anythin for a pineapple. Expensive place to be.

Your liteville has too much green.

There, I said it.

Reactions: Zaf

Oddjob

Ah your an inner westie! No wonder you’ll do anythin for a pineapple. Expensive place to be.

Your liteville has too much green.

There, I said it.
I fucked your mother. A champion must be gracious at all times.

Oddjob

Ahahaha!!!

It’s not my fault you build ugly bikes. You’re supposed to be good with money, why do you keep spending it on trash?
I also fucked your ugly sister, while your mother watched. A champion must be gracious at all times.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Are you 12?

I thought this thread was about a Russian space program or sumthin'

Let's get back to talking about bieks.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Are you 12?

I thought this thread was about a Russian space program or sumthin'

Let's get back to talking about bieks.
They started it. I just offered to take pictures of said bike.

PS 12 year olds can spell better than you.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Too much green, I'll show you too much green. Justin Timberline is the repository of green bike bits.

View attachment 349092

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
In for a penny, in for a pound. Go full green or go home.

That’s old school cool and ss to boot, awesome.

All green or very little green, don’t get confused and go ham on the green highlights, it’s stops acentuating the frame and things get muddled