NORCO 05 RANGE

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Silent Nemesis said:
So If I wanted an 05 A-Line.....shold I order one now? The only prob is I don't have enough cash for one yet....
YES!!!!!!!!!!
At least talk to your lbs about it anyway.
Just put a deposit down...

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
the big foot looks a tadwat fammilliar to the 04 sassie but with drop-offs..
i am likeing the new norcos cant wait till they hit the stores :lol:

Tomas

my mum says im cool
*cough sasquatch cough*

Actully, it looks like a bigfoot with a sasquatch headtube/finish. Hah and the elastometer DirtJams.

Tamar

Squid
Derek, great pics, keep 'em coming if you can. Knowing the specs is all well and good, but seeing the pics of the '05 bikes is essential for those planning a purchase.. after all frame colours do really matter, hehe.

Jordy

RYD4LF
sawtell said:
the big foot looks a tadwat fammilliar to the 04 sassie but with drop-offs..
i am likeing the new norcos cant wait till they hit the stores :lol:
those arent drop offs....look like dirtjumpers with the cromo stauntions and dirtjump written on the side

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Yep, thats Marzocchi being all pedantic about the intended uses of forks. They dont want DJ bikes specced with 'all day/trail' forks, so they put out cheaper versions of the dirtjumpers. Elastometer Drit jumpers.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
whoops my mistake, for some reaason it thought it said drop-off..but some one has to agree with me that the frame looks very similiar to one of the shore hardtails or is it just me? :shock:

Tomas

my mum says im cool
sawtell said:
whoops my mistake, for some reaason it thought it said drop-off..but some one has to agree with me that the frame looks very similiar to one of the shore hardtails or is it just me? :shock:
Actully, IMO is looks like last years bigfoot with a powdercoat. Have a look at this years, especialy where the joins are... Im not sure about the HA or BB height or TT or anything... but yeup...

jamsta

Jamsta Grafix
NORCO for '05 is gonna turn heads - their bike at this price point are gonna turn heads...

I've already Ordered my '05 Shore... NIIIIIICE....

Dicky

Punter God
lotecsiriusconcept said:
i was looking at getting one but some retard who shall not be named told me they wernt coming into the country, did i ever get the surprise of my life when i went into BA the other day and they had them in
read Derek's post on page 2 of this thread on a finer point or two of how the industry works, grow a brain, then tell us who's the retard...

i've had a good schmooze through all the dealer-only information and spec lists available at the moment, and yes, you can believe the hype. Norco 2005 is gonna be pretty cool.

oh yeah, i want a 604 :wink: :wink:

and i reckon the B-line is an awesome idea for a bike, although giving it the nickname of the 'chicken line' down a section....?

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
goto the main page of farkin ( farkin.net ) and look on the left,
u'll see " users gallery " or similar, go into that and somewhere in there will be " personal gallery " or something, go into there and upload ur pic from ur computer.
When it is uploaded, retrieve the URL.
come to this topic.
type

for eg.

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
More 05 Goodness

Here is some more 05 Norco Pre release stuff for drooling over. More to come, we just got OUR 05 Sample frames and boy to they look good in the flesh. Very farkin cool.

4 Hun Frame

Havok

Six Frame

Team DH Frame

Complete Shore

<Apu>Thank you, come again </Apu>

Derek @ Norco.Au.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
omg thoes bikes look sooooooo cool. *queue's up*. I want a pic of an atomic :p.

we love you derek! (aka more pics please)

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they are soo sick would you happen to have a pic of an 05 manik???
Whats up with the Havok???
:lol: :)

Yeti

Pro Rider
looking good..never really thought of getting a norco but this is changing my mind. Keep them pics coming.