Northshore track

mate i think i have your answer,
my pop and my uncle both have utes,
we drove around the estates underconstruction (pac pines, coomera, some parts of robina)
within 20 min we had found over 50 pallets
the trick is to do it about 6-7 when it is getting dark and the workers have knocked off.
provided you have access to a ute or van, all you need to do is head to the areas being built and your sitting on a gold mine
hope i helped

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
mate i think i have your answer,
my pop and my uncle both have utes,
we drove around the estates underconstruction (pac pines, coomera, some parts of robina)
within 20 min we had found over 50 pallets
the trick is to do it about 6-7 when it is getting dark and the workers have knocked off.
provided you have access to a ute or van, all you need to do is head to the areas being built and your sitting on a gold mine
hope i helped
Apart from being Illegal, Most of the pallets are owned by third party companies [Chep for example] My old man used to manage a trucking company, pallets got stolen all the time; it's not cool when the company has to pick up the costs..

For All Pinching Pallets from construction sites,

LIST OF OFFENSES THAT LEAD TO PROSECUTION-

- Tresspassing
- Willful Damage
- Break and Enter
- Theft
- Property damage (ie. Graffiti)

If anyone is thinking about taking pallets, ask the owners permission first,
Don't be a dickhead.

Last edited:

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
here's an even better answer!!

If your still looking for pallets go down to your local tip/refuse centre and head to the green waste section and chuck em in your ute but have a tarp over them so theyt dont see, they might make you pay for them if they see them

normally shit but you strip the planks off, best way to get them!:)

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
I have pallets....How many you want, got somewhere to store em....

I'm quite busy for a month but could maybe even run a truck full up to you for the cost of the fuel and a go on your track! Oh and a Burbon

Let me know :D

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have pallets....How many you want, got somewhere to store em....

I'm quite busy for a month but could maybe even run a truck full up to you for the cost of the fuel and a go on your track! Oh and a Burbon

Let me know :D
^ Jesus, nicest thing i've seen someone offer to someone in a while!

who...?

Likes Dirt
In my local paper they have all the jobs, trading, and all the things like that and i think once a week there is a building supplies in there and its just numbers for blokes who want to get rid of old building waste. I think some stuff you have to pay for but its cheep as chips and other stuff they just give away and theres heaps of it to like pallets, doors, old fences and fence posts and heaps of stuff like that.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
First drop looks to easy, have you cleared it yet by taking off from the up ramp?
Also looks like you've chopped trees down to use for timber, not cool, no need, and the wood will probably split. I've built many many tracks, and never killed any decent sized trees, probably over 10kms of track. and it gives us all a bad name. I may be wrong, but the red wood center looks sorta fresh.
Looks like fun anyway.

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
looking good...
i am trying to make my own little north shore but cant figure out the frame work and that.
tho nice vid good track. did you make the whole track???

man only if i saw this post earlier im on the sunny coast

and my neighbour just knocked down about 60 metres of fencing which was about 2 metres high. I coulda taken some of it down to ya as i go to the goldie quite often for a surf. then i coulda had i ride on ya track cause it looks great.

Stinky 06

Likes Bikes
So, decided to pull my finger out and head back out to finish of my track build, but when I got there someone had either pulled it all down or it fell down (hoping it was the later).

I decided to rebuild, but slightly different. Also had to amend the run in. Havn't hit it yet as still not 100% finished plsu my bike is still being fixed.

IM000392.jpg
What had happened
IM000395.jpg
The beginning
IM000403.jpg
Not that big, but should still be fun
IM000393.jpg
Run in before
IM000399.jpg
Run in after
IM000405.jpg
Run in and the jump
IM000402.jpg
Nearly finished

Last edited:
i think the only thing your missing is that one river in BC beside all those tree (yes i've seen the movie:)) but otherwise great effort have fun on it

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
sweet track man where a bouts on the gold coast is it? do you recon i could come ride it? iam willing to help you biuld have

fun with that track

poor relative

Likes Bikes
I've got a heap of pallets sitting in my warehouse at work. If anybody wants them give me a yell, I would love to get rid of them! There free to whoever picks them up.