Northshore track

GEOFF DOOM

Likes Dirt
hey Stinky 06,

i take it this trail isnt on your property?
if it isnt. . . where is it?, it looks awesome and i am a big fan of northshore!:D

cheers,

adman

Likes Dirt
Great work bro, but have you heard of the shape "THE TRIANGLE"? I believe they are the best to use when building northshore - they certainly work for me. Put diagonal braces going the direction you ride, so as to prevent that lateral movement happening when you ride over it.

Keep up the work!

lolwut?

Banned
steal the pallets perhaps, park out the back of an iga and theres usually loads there iv taken loads and no one has complained

Wooly

Likes Dirt
pretty nice drop, looks like the track is fairly sold and flowy:D, you should look around for some other areas for drops, like a rocky out-crop or something.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
i think the only thing your missing is that one river in BC beside all those tree (yes i've seen the movie:)) but otherwise great effort have fun on it
Haha that was the funniest thing when he said that:D
Mate nice track, potential is awesome for that place!!
How did you get the run in so smooth? Me and a mate are actually heading down to our new area to build ( or at least expand, trail is already there just needs some fixing ) and some areas really do need to be smoothed out like your run in so any tips on how to get that?
Once again kickass trail.

Samholz

Cannon Fodder
Looks awesome mate.. Lemme know if you need any pallets or help on the build.. We have quite a few here and i know another place that has them aswell..

scott_bigfoot

Likes Bikes
mate the track is looking good, looks like it will be a lot of fun times to be had there. hope you are having some luck on getting pallets, im about to start some work on my local run and saw a place close to home with 3 huge stacks of pallets 2 were chep which is no chance of getting but im going to ask them on saturday if i can have the other stack.

good luck with the rest of the building..

yeah i agree with all those who have half a brain in saying DONT STEAL THEM! its just low and we dont need that. just keep asking round, rubbish tips are probably a good place to look. ya always see pallets floating around in the green waste, and they shouldnt mind you taking them out, as long as you ask first, cause well i rememebr some1 tellin me that for some reason they're not good for the big mulcher they put it through? dunno if thats right or not but yeah..

but its a sick looking trail mate, nice and fast and flowy, keep it up!