Oakley Prizm

evad

Likes Bikes
Keen to grab some of these off CRC, hear they are pretty good but no where round here stocks the trail ones. Anyone wearing the Radar EV, any good?

teK--

Eats Squid
I use the bronze prizm lens in my goggles they are great all year round all conditions except when it's very overcast under trees or at dusk.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
I've been using Prizm Trail in my Flak Jackets for a few years now and rate them. The contrast is great for light / sporadic tree cover on bright days. Having used a range of polarised and non-polarised Oakley lenses over the years in the same sunnies, these are my favorite for bush riding so far. They do make you look like a bit of a meth dealer if wearing them down the street though...

evad

Likes Bikes
I've been using Prizm Trail in my Flak Jackets for a few years now and rate them. The contrast is great for light / sporadic tree cover on bright days. Having used a range of polarised and non-polarised Oakley lenses over the years in the same sunnies, these are my favorite for bush riding so far. They do make you look like a bit of a meth dealer if wearing them down the street though...
Yeah, not the coolest looking shades but I’m all for function over fashion (just ask my mrs).

Mclovin

Likes Bikes
Ill be getting some for sure. Been using Prism goggles for Skiing for the last couple of years and find them optically outstanding.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
The RadarEV for me are great. I've got 2 pairs - one in Photochromic for commuting duties, and the other in Prizm Trail for MTB duties.

I've found that I needed the larger nose piece to space it off far enough to avoid fogging when stopped. When riding though, no worries with fogging at all.

I would definitely go again if I had to.

kezzad

Squid
BikeBug is $169 delivered for Radar EV with Prizm Trail lenses. Had them for a while, they're tops.

Also buy extra lenses off eBay. They're identical to the Oakley lenses and are only $18. Polarised too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got a set of the golf Prizms. I bought them in the Oakley store in San Francisco. They didn't have the trail lenses in the style I wanted so the girl in the store suggested the golf ones. She showed me the details and they are only 3% different in light transmission and I got some trails ones of a different style to compare. You can notice the difference but it's not significant so if you can't get the trail ones in the style you want it may be worth considering.