Not open for further replies.
G

anyone offended by this???
Im gonna use it as my avatar and if someone is offended by it I won

8) 8) 8) 8)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not offeneded, ammused, lol
dunno what others will think, it's pretty harsh but i (and hopefully others) can see its a joke

S.

ex offender
The thing is, GWB is an arsehole... Hitler was a perpetrator of genocide. Ya know, there's a small difference.

S.

ex offender
Gonzo said:
GWB is doing a pretty good job of slaughtering large numbers of people though.
Yeah but at the very least they're firing back. I don't think invading Iraq was a good thing to do (especially now that we know they had no wmd's), but still... not like Iraq wasn't corrupt or anything.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just a caution (spots the touble in the distance) try not to bring up yes or no arguments about iraq. Can tell it'll get outta hand pretty quick (has a flashback to an avatar agrument)

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
i'm glad you've seen the holocaust photos Fuzzy, cause at least it means you're not just doing it to put people's backs up.

i'm not offended, everyone has a right to personal opinion. but i have a funny feeling GWB will not be remembered in 60 years down the track for his abominations.

At least in 4 years the American people will be able to make a choice about whether or not they would like GWB to remain in power due to their democratic liberalist view of government, whereas the German people had no choice as the Fascist ideology did not view the populous as having the right to remove dictators from power.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I too like the puppy, although he seems a little too intelligent for my liking.

As for the GWB pic, I personally prefer the one of him juxtaposed with the monkey, I think that was a much more accurate appraisal.

G

well hitler wiped out millions of jews/blacks/gays and GWB is wiping out heaps of eastern people

THERES YOUR COMMON DIFFERENCE

wombat

Lives in a hole
Common difference? Check your grammar champ....

As for the similarity, there's a lot more to it than that, Bush (as dopey as he may be) is NOT committing genocide. If you want to liken someone to Hitler, try Pulpot, or if we give him too much longer, Mugabe. If you want to liken someone to Bush, I suggest you start looking lower down the food chain.

G

Socket this thread does not need locking. I put this up here because of the reference to adolf hitler and the use of nazi thread that had previously come up so i thought id check if people were offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.