Offended???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

sxereturn said:
Uninformed people are funny.

You're avatar is stupid.

Get off the bandwagon and open your eyes.
you gonna say something about my new one??? is this ok to your standards? :roll: :roll:

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
well hitler wiped out millions of jews/blacks/gays and GWB is wiping out heaps of eastern people

THERES YOUR COMMON DIFFERENCE
Hitler wiped out millions of Jews/blacks/gays as well as millions of soldiers. GWB has caused the deaths of several HUNDRED (that's right, HUNDRED, not MILLION) people, most of whom were soldiers (Iraq - there were civilian casualties but they were incredibly low compared to any other war) or terrorists (afghanistan).

They can't be compared at all. GWB hasn't advocated the mass slaughter of a group of people. Get over it.

And common difference is an oxymoron.

G

i was never on it to get over it on the first place.. It was a farkin avatar people. I made this thread doing the right thing to see if people were offended by what I HAD as my avatar it was suposed to be a joke.

S.

ex offender
Ah ok. Well, let me know if all your relatives ever get slaughtered, I'll put up an avatar comparing it to itchy and scratchy, because it's so hilarious. :roll:

Edit: btw, I'm not personally offended by it because I don't have any real connection (familywise) to the holocaust or anything, but still, it's not really a nice thing to say.

MrPlow

TMBC
Fuzzy, you poor young lad! You better read up on yer history dude. One thing that I find amusing is people forming an opinion about a leader who they don't really know. And we won't really know WTF is going on in iraq for years. In my opnion Bush did bad and good. BAD: lie to get oil. GOOD: free people of iraq from that SOB Hussain. Who in my opinion is more like hitler than bush.. But I could be wrong. It is very hard to form an opnion when we are only spoon fed from the media (puppets) what the political powers want us to learn. As for your avatar: Perhaps a bit contraversial, think really hard before you use it. Do you really think Bush has been responsible for the murdering of millions of people? I think Hitler would feel quite offended that you are comparing him, a mass murdering dictator, with such a lame American president. Replace Bush with Bin Laden and you might be on the same mental wavelength as Hitlers sick mind, just multiply sept 11 by a few million....
If you were intending to offend me you have failed dude, but you sure have made yourself look like a bit of a dick! Which I find really funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is what you were aiming for, right :?: :roll:

G

FOR FUCKS SAKES PEOPLE! THATS WHY I STARTED THIS SHITTING THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD BE OFFENDED BY THE AVATAR I DIDNT INTEND TO OFFEND ANYONE HENCE WHY, "IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE I WONT USE IT" JESUS CHRIST GET OVER IT

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
i aint offended, everyones entitled to their own opinion.

for my 2c worth, hitler and bush are both war criminals (iraq war was illegal under international law) and bush is the first person to advocate 'first strike' tactics since the nazis.

by the way - the american administration is indirectly responsible for ~500,000 iraqi deaths (mostly children) by enforcing stupid sanctions

ps. these are my thoughts, i respect that you may have a different opinion. i dont care to further this debate tho, now.

G

Socket said:
Fuzzy said:
well hitler wiped out millions of jews/blacks/gays and GWB is wiping out heaps of eastern people

Hitler wiped out millions of Jews/blacks/gays as well as millions of soldiers. GWB has caused the deaths of several HUNDRED (that's right, HUNDRED, not MILLION) people, most of whom were soldiers (Iraq - there were civilian casualties but they were incredibly low compared to any other war) or terrorists (afghanistan).

They can't be compared at all. GWB hasn't advocated the mass slaughter of a group of people. Get over it.

i said heaps of people not millions socket

S.

ex offender
zen_rider said:
i aint offended, everyones entitled to their own opinion.

for my 2c worth, hitler and bush are both war criminals (iraq war was illegal under international law) and bush is the first person to advocate 'first strike' tactics since the nazis.

by the way - the american administration is indirectly responsible for ~500,000 iraqi deaths (mostly children) by enforcing stupid sanctions

ps. these are my thoughts, i respect that you may have a different opinion. i dont care to further this debate tho, now.
What exactly do you mean by "first strike" tactics? If you mean anticipatory/pre-emptive strikes, that wasn't what the Nazis did, they just invaded and that was that. However, you're right about the war being illegal, and Bush has egg on his face now that they've found no chemical weapons.

G

ADMIN - obvisously this got taken out of hand... Lock this topic

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
Socket said:
Fuzzy said:

i said heaps of people not millions socket
Martin Bryant killed heaps of people. Doesn't put him on the same level as Hitler.

"lock this topic" ahahahahaaha

MrPlow

TMBC
Hey settle down fuzzy. I wasn't intending my post to be mean to you as I know you were joking, you expected me (and others) to reply. And I did, Iam not offended that you selected that avatar, as a joke, just thought it was a bit dumb :wink: I agree with personal opinion, but for those of you who say you aren't offended http://www.annefrank.dk/Photos.htm
Alls I say is if you don't find what the nazis did offensive, check yourself into mental hospital (pref high security) right now :(

I know what you mean, nazi is an offensive word and can be used as that, and I know fuzzy was juz havin a dig. This is gettin deep dudes :!: I think we all agree that the nazi's suck right???

MrPlow

TMBC
I think your current avatar rocks fuzzy :wink: Dogs are better though (here we go again :roll: another OT argument)

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
possibly the most disturbing thing about the way the U.S. has decided to become the words police force is the fact that it is being led and organised by a person who went on national television and said the reason he decided to invade was because god told him to.
not that long ago we used to burn people who heard voices, and more recently they just got large doses of some realy interesting chemicals.
now it appears we elect them to the position commander of the morality police and give them a $28 billion budget....
stick with the monkey, it was so much more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.