Official kentlyn thread

Newts

Likes Dirt
Time to be posh

Looking at organising a day a St Ives for the 1st weekend in November (most likely Sunday) Blake is going to be the tour guide. I'm sure Pete and Judd will rock up. Who's in?

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Looking at organising a day a St Ives for the 1st weekend in November (most likely Sunday) Blake is going to be the tour guide. I'm sure Pete and Judd will rock up. Who's in?
OK. So I might head up there on Sunday 31st October for anyone interested in joining. Let me know and we can organise transportation

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know this is old but...

Walking the dogs this morning in Kentlyn and they scented something and took off....

Im not too sure, but I think his arm may be hurt cause he wasnt keen to climb the tree and just sat there. I couldnt quite make the tags out and didnt want to distress him too much... but pretty damn cool I have to say.

BTW have called the Koala hotline and will tell them exactly where he is....

I ran into one of the Koala Spotters today and was having a chat with him. Turns out this injured Koala did not survive and it was the one I had spotted shortly beforehand in the same area. Apparently if you see them on the ground or low in trees it means they are sick or injured. Such is life.:(

CBG.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hope I get this right. Left to right from the start point at the top:
Crank It.
Dragons Lair (the old main track that runs down to the road gap).
Snakes and Ladders.
Cannonball.
If I have this arse up could someone please correct me.

Cheers,
CBG.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
I hope I get this right. Left to right from the start point at the top:
Crank It.
Dragons Lair (the old main track that runs down to the road gap).
Snakes and Ladders.
Cannonball.
If I have this arse up could someone please correct me.

Cheers,
CBG.
Yep, Dragon's Lair is the old main track with the road gap.

Newts

Likes Dirt
haven't been out for a few weeks, was a little jealous when i saw a red navara onn Narllan rd with 3 dh bikes on it tonight

CraigS

Likes Dirt
You Kentlyn Lads feel like coming up to st. ives on sunday?
Do you Snive's boys want to come to Kentlyn sometime?:p

Need to set my bike up on familiar ground first. So I won't be doing Snive's this weekend, maybe Menai as I missed out last weekend:(

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you Snive's boys want to come to Kentlyn sometime?:p

Need to set my bike up on familiar ground first. So I won't be doing Snive's this weekend, maybe Menai as I missed out last weekend:(
Prob not Craig, not really enough in Kentlyn... Too flat.

Could possibly do Menai but would be fun to get some shuttles happening or if not St. Ives or Oxy.
Was in Menai on Saturday...