• Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Votes: 124 80.0%
  • Oi!! Oi!! Oi!!!!

Votes: 31 20.0%

• Total voters

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Update 10am Friday: No word yet on any concerns regarding the weather, so things are still good to go.

---

Today's THE day and we still have two Australian men mixing it up, Jared Graves progressed through quite easily and Kamakazi just scraped through for the final day of competition. Luke Madill didn't fair so well, falling victum to some first corner mayhem.

Following yesterdays competition, the field that started at 32 has been reduced to just 16. The women's top 16 will complete all their racing today after only having to do their seeding runs yesterday.

Todays racing:

11:00am - Women's Semifinals Run 1
11:08am - Men's Semifinals Run 1
11:30am - Women's Semifinals Run 2
11:38am - Men's Semifinals Run 2
12:00pm - Women's Semifinals Run 3
12:08pm - Men's Semifinals Run 3
12:30pm - Women's Final Run
12:40pm - Men's Final Run

Live Viewing
You can either view the race live on channel 7 (who have done a pretty good job so far), or on the yahoo7 live website (a bit temperamental) here. **Update: Apparently due to a conflict of interest between Yahoo and 7, there will be no live web stream of the event on Yahoo.

Live Results
For semi live results, keep refreshing this page here.

Video Clips
Clips from yesterday can be found here.

All times are AEST.

Attachments

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
F*** Oi OI oI, it was an advertising campaign from MC Donalds wasn't it? I guess that doesn't matter, I shouldn't be such a kill joy, I just hate corporate kill joys.
Thanks heaps Scott for the times etc, should be fun watching.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just letting people know that according to Yahoo7 site there isnt any live streaming of the BMX today for the semis and finals on the link above ie
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/olympics/live-video/

That was only scheduled for the seeding and quarters, so dont get your hopes up. Lets just hope they put it on TV.

Mr. Pink

Likes Dirt
Channel 7 are advertising it as being on "later", so fingers crossed. I'm still sceptical though, they might decide to show synchronised swimming or something instead, fucktards.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I think it's 3pm. As the news update says racing was to start at 11am (9am China time), so that'd be 1pm China time for racing.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
3pm?!? AWESOME! I can't believe I'm stoked that it's been postphoned!

I've got a meeting at 11:30 to god knows when!

Hooray for rain!:p

entombed

membarrrr
Action in the men's and women's events was due to start at 1100 (0900) on Thursday but will be delayed until Friday

link

weak!