The greatest question of them all

• Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Votes: 124 80.0%
  • Oi!! Oi!! Oi!!!!

Votes: 31 20.0%

• Total voters

kelso_472

Likes Bikes
they should show all of it because we did so well yesterday. they always show the stuff that we are doin well in. but that isnt the case at the moment because they are showing the chicks 20km walk.. not even with any breaks haha. and the aussie is the back of the third chase pack so if the bmx doesnt get shown im going to be pissed

John U

MTB Precision
Update from my wife is that if the rain persists tomorrow the event may be axed. Can anyone verify this?

Update from my wife is that if the rain persists tomorrow the event may be axed. Can anyone verify this?

I pray that this isn't the case! Hopefully the Chinese have still got a few of their "weather rockets" kicking around.

Such a shame they've had to postpone it, which means I'll have to get back to doing some work:(

Gravy-train for GOLD!!!

...oh and Kama for silver.

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
Bmx

Just wanted to say that the Quarters were great! I am in an office where everyone stopped to watch it when it was on..and that is with most people here not even knowing what a bike is!!! as it is just such a great spectator event.

Can wait for the finals, even if the rain is making me wait today!!:D

Stinky

Likes Dirt
Could the rain be due to the fact that Gravey is on such good form and we know the track record with Toowoomba and wet races????? He must be wearing a T-bar mtb shirt under his race jersey.

Flannie

Likes Bikes

I just confirmed this with my sister who is a journalist covering the event at the venue in Beijing.

She thinks its extremely unlikely for any cancellation to occur. Forecast is for sunshine tomorrow and they can always run the event on Saturday or Sunday.

The postponing affects people in different ways - she was looking forward to getting hammered tonight.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
hahahaha i posted a comment about the article, thinking it would get denied for sure.. if i knew it was going to go through, i would have put a bit more effort into it.

"you sir, are a douche. that is all i have to say, it is people like you, who make the media a stuffed up buisness, and makes people like me NEVER want to be apart of it. do you feel like the bigger man? teasing people who put there heart and sole into a sport that they love? just becuase you can not do it?"

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Im stoked about the rain. I went to school but recorded SBS insted. My bad;)
hahahaha i posted a comment about the article, thinking it would get denied for sure.. if i knew it was going to go through, i would have put a bit more effort into it.

"you sir, are a douche. that is all i have to say, it is people like you, who make the media a stuffed up buisness, and makes people like me NEVER want to be apart of it. do you feel like the bigger man? teasing people who put there heart and sole into a sport that they love? just becuase you can not do it?"
and What artical??? did i miss somthing?

CHeers
Brent

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Yer i just saw and read that artical and that guy is a complete tool bad.
I doubt my comment will get through though. "Mate your a retarded c**t. I hope you die in a fire":D

Brent

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Yer i just saw and read that artical and that guy is a complete tool bad.
I doubt my comment will get through though. "Mate your a retarded c**t. I hope you die in a fire":D

Brent
Yeah I doubt that will get through haha.

The racing yesterday was incredible. I guess it was the first time old mate had even heard of bmx. The amount of shit that he wrote. He just got no idea at all. Disgusting.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I doubt that will get through haha.

The racing yesterday was incredible. I guess it was the first time old mate had even heard of bmx. The amount of shit that he wrote. He just got no idea at all. Disgusting.
Yeah he's just jelous something cool got into the olympics, whats this jumps, off road? dammit, this just can't be!

His comment about snowboard motorcross was spastic, they practically already have it, there is a park even and big air, i see clear similarity to freestyle motocross there:rolleyes:

They guy clearly has no idea