omg i found it the guy is giving it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how bout you just all give the poor bastard a rest, you guys are totally stupid thinking that violence is gonna solve anything, sounds like he allready knows that he has done the wrong thing.

fools.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
louie said:
what does smacking him achieve? it shows you have no respect for someone realising they have done something wrong and trying to fix it, smakcing him will just make it worse.
dude your a wanker you just contradicted yourself soooo bad!

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
louie said:
what does smacking him achieve? it shows you have no respect for someone realising they have done something wrong and trying to fix it, smakcing him will just make it worse.
off topic: the way you put it makes me think about parents smacking their kids...i dont agree to both unless someones really getting in your face and wont p off then...its war....

back on topic: good to see that you have the bike back...i had a feeling you would get it back..and next time dont let people you dont know/trust ride your bike...

Jordy

RYD4LF
what the fuck ?

Your on an open forum, my bet is someone who knew the guy who took it told him about this thread and that you had a fair idea who he was so the guy wanted to give it back, if he keeps up to date with this thread until he gives it back he's obviously gunna know not to come because alot of people in this thread are telling you to bring cops along :confused:

personally i'd just go along with a couple of sizeable mates, get the bike and leave...the mates just there incase he tries to start shit.

I really doubt the fella will steal all that much again, its not very often people are dumb enough to give strangers a ride on their expensive bike, but hey...it happens sometimes you cant get outta that situation, i still dont think the fella is into the whole bike theft game.

GladiatoR

Likes Bikes
Your lucky your getting your bike back mate. I'd just try to get his details and warn him if he is caught or heard of doing any trouble then the cops will be involved and you will be seeing him in court. :D

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i open a forum to see young individuals taking to these overated homies with baseball bats and 'Num chucks" , personally i go along with wat jordy says , if its any of the north sydney ' Lads' i'd be taken to them straight away , because i hate them with a passion

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
Its good your getting your bike back and all but i wreckon (personal opinion everyone is aloud to have em) hes only giving your bike back to get away from being punished and getting a criminal record.

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Superman said:
sounds like he allready knows that he has done the wrong thing.
That's exactly what he would want you to think... can you really trust a thief? I say it sounds like he'll know to be more careful next time.

pooch911

Likes Bikes
Smack the fuck out of the little shit kicker the cops wont do anything. is he under 18 if he is no point of calling the po-po they will give him a smack on the rist and thats all but good to see your getten your bike back ;)

schwing

Likes Dirt
just be grateful your getting it back for now.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.......,( dont do it 2 smooth!)

And .. Mr theif, and that's what you are! If you'd like a nice bike , get a fn job , save your bucks and earn the thing , some self respect and appreciation of what if feels like to have earnt something rather than having given to you, or knocking it off.

and ..please go thru with the surrender, I am sure 2 smooth and co. would rather get his bike back than get arrested for assault.

Last edited:

bhipsley

Likes Dirt
pooch911 said:
Smack the fuck out of the little shit kicker the cops wont do anything. is he under 18 if he is no point of calling the po-po they will give him a smack on the rist and thats all but good to see your getten your bike back ;)
If you guys keep saying stuff about this and about the cops then the guy will probably find out and not show up. If he knows someone on farkin or he might even be a member himself then hes not gonna show on saturday if theres 100 people telling 2 smooth to call the cops and bash the guy. Just let 2 smooth sort it out and so he can actually get the bike back !!!

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
hello

alright its the notorious mtbmx lol,

im actually disgusted to hear what happened i was told at school on monday and avised him to give the bike back.

now he will give it back but samuel do not bother trying to hurt him, he would beat the fuck out of you, he is very strong.

im not taking any sides, and i Am the guy with the blue bmx and i had nothing to do with this.

look i helped u get ure bike back so dont have people out there looking for me, and if any of you little cove riders approach me and call the cops i will bash ure heads in.

thank you mtbmx,

i will not be making an appearance at the bowl, but he will with ure bike, he is actually such an idiot.

mtbmx i was not goiung to don anything top him and i am not going to do anything i just want my bike back

but it sounds a bit sus that he wont give it 2 me like 2day or 2morow it sounmds like he has somthing set up

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it sounds like you may end up with a mexican stand off. it might be best to get a third person involved. the theiving toe-rag gives the bike to an intermediate character who gives the bike to you. that way he is not scared and you are not scared and you get your bike back. (unless the agent fucks off with your bike..lol.)

MTBWANNABE

Banned
mtbmx said:
alright its the notorious mtbmx lol,

im actually disgusted to hear what happened i was told at school on monday and avised him to give the bike back.

now he will give it back but samuel do not bother trying to hurt him, he would beat the fuck out of you, he is very strong.

im not taking any sides, and i Am the guy with the blue bmx and i had nothing to do with this.

look i helped u get ure bike back so dont have people out there looking for me, and if any of you little cove riders approach me and call the cops i will bash ure heads in.

thank you mtbmx,

i will not be making an appearance at the bowl, but he will with ure bike, he is actually such an idiot.
HA ha.. who says he'd go alone?

Personally i'd take a couple older, stronger mates to come along as a precaution.. as you said.. he might be up to something.. Just take a few 'back-ups' if all turns ugly.

Tell us how it goes, and i'm happy your getting such a sick bike back,
Kev

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhh why do I have to work on Saturday.. damm!

Anyhow, tell the cops let him hit you... then theres a chance these theives could go to court, dw he prob punches like a weak person

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
big_pete said:
Ahhh why do I have to work on Saturday.. damm!

Anyhow, tell the cops let him hit you... then theres a chance these theives could go to court, dw he prob punches like a weak person

yeah, and provoking him is really going to help.

honestly, get in, get the bike, and get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.