omg i found it the guy is giving it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

schwing

Likes Dirt
2 smooth perhaps try and contact mtbmx and set up another meeting point, eg middle of chatswood mall, on victoria av.(video cams and people and probably cops nearby.)
take a couple of mates who stand in the background just in case. this will chill it all down a bit and keep the new location for the surrender off Farkin.

Binaural

Eats Squid
schwing said:
2 smooth perhaps try and contact mtbmx and set up another meeting point, eg middle of chatswood mall, on victoria av.(video cams and people and probably cops nearby.)
take a couple of mates who stand in the background just in case. this will chill it all down a bit and keep the new location for the surrender off Farkin.
Good advice if a third party is going to give the bike back, otherwise trying to arrange a meeting spot on camera is going to look real suss and might scupper the deal. Don't take any more than one or two mates - whoever drops the bike off might do a runner if they suspect they might get beaten up afterwards.

mattc

Squid
Thats acually a great idea to change the meeting point, where there are cams incase something goes wrong!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

villy

Likes Dirt
I think he just said "if any things broken call me" :confused:
A bit strange but your sooo lucky to have got it back sam!

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
man your lucky as, i hope nothings broken... you should say that some part is broken and get him to buy you a new one because he put you so much trauma! He must be an alright guy if hed give it back to you...

MTBWANNABE

Banned
Mr jesus said:
man your lucky as, i hope nothings broken... you should say that some part is broken and get him to buy you a new one because he put you so much trauma! He must be an alright guy if hed give it back to you...
haha.. ermm.. how many 'alright guys' come a nick an expensive bike.

I think it was a matter of him shitting his daks of having the cops and so forth being brought into it.

glad you got your bike back. but seriously he's WAY off my 'good guys' list.

smiddy

Likes Dirt
no they were meeting at 8 and supposedly the guy showed up full early and when sam arrived he just fled the skatepark .. anyway sams lucky to have it back and was sweet fun riding again today ..

aaron

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Nice to see you got your bike back. Atleast you've got something tactile in your hands to show for the pain.

It's no wonder mtbmx is banned, one of his friends tried some shit on me a year or so ago. Funny his parents didn't like me accusing him of theft over the phone, and was very close to arriving at his doorstep. Just goes to show some people chose to associate with turds. There's a few choices you can make, and it's unfortunate some people are so dumb as to continually make the wrong ones.

Lots of good ways to make people suffer, but I don't think it's for public discussion.

DIGITALPIMP

Likes Bikes
OMA11R said:
Mate you are one lucky dood,

I would take the bike and be happy. I wouldn't call the Police that would only cause more trouble. And even though the bloke didn't do the right thing in the first place he is trying to do the right thing now no matter what the circumstance is.
F...k that, why protect him, have him charged!, you think he was going to give it back out of the kindness of his heart???? why protect him and give him a chance to do it again to someone else?? next one he takes could be yours.

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
DIGITALPIMP said:
F...k that, why protect him, have him charged!, you think he was going to give it back out of the kindness of his heart???? why protect him and give him a chance to do it again to someone else?? next one he takes could be yours.
shutup....

i dont think he will be stealing any more bikes, he has learnt his lesson..

vando

Likes Dirt
I know it was a month ago, and Sam got his bike back, which is good, but:

mtbmx were you there at the time? because if you were, you had just as much a part of it as your mate, and if your friend decides to show up there again i am sure there would be some scores to settle.

Last edited:

louie

Banned
vando said:
Hey mtbmx were you there at the time? because if you were, you had just as much a part of it as your mate, and if your friend decides to show up there again i am sure there would be some scores to settle.
oooooh vando strikes back! yeah i recall samuel telling me he was there

Status
Not open for further replies.