omg i found it the guy is giving it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if i saw mtbmx i would smack him in the head for hanging out with a festering peice of poo which is his friend

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
vando said:
I know it was a month ago, and Sam got his bike back, which is good, but:

mtbmx were you there at the time? because if you were, you had just as much a part of it as your mate, and if your friend decides to show up there again i am sure there would be some scores to settle.
no, he wasnt there when it was stolen (dunno about when he gave it back).

i do think every one is being a bit harsh to mtbmx though, it wasnt him that stole it, so you cant judge him too much from what his freind did. but i got no problem with anyone threatening/beating the shit out of/abusing his mate who took the bike, he is a fuck head, and deserves a punishing from either someone kicking his arse or from the law, whichever, doesnt realy bother me.

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
Timmy Bee said:
no, he wasnt there when it was stolen (dunno about when he gave it back).

i do think every one is being a bit harsh to mtbmx though, it wasnt him that stole it, so you cant judge him too much from what his freind did. but i got no problem with anyone threatening/beating the shit out of/abusing his mate who took the bike, he is a fuck head, and deserves a punishing from either someone kicking his arse or from the law, whichever, doesnt realy bother me.
Thanks Mate.

And to you others,
what the hell have i done wrong. look abuse the dude who took his bike, and for you guys saying you want to smack me..............................

I think the rest can be left out thanks.
johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.