Online retailers trusted/scammers

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I forgot to add; I give Pushys a thumbs up. I've had a few orders from them. Smooth site, quick delivery, good prices.

MountainbikesDirect get five stars from me. 4 days from order to delivery even with public holidays thrown in. Be good if all online experiences were this straight-forward.

faulko

Likes Dirt
MountainbikesDirect get five stars from me. 4 days from order to delivery even with public holidays thrown in. Be good if all online experiences were this straight-forward.

Ive brought a few things from this mob and to say ive had an experience like yours is like trying to mix water and oil.

Try buying a fork and a dam seat turns up then has the nerve to ask me to pay return postage. never again.

Online can be good and bad, take your pick and hope for the best.

Minlak

custom titis
I have been using pushy's and Mountainbikes direct and The Bike Shed Mortdale a lot lately good service from all of them and pricing not a lot different to OS I find each shop has certain items cheaper than another at anyone time.

I think repeated bad service is the defining factor in my choice on who to use I understand you get 100 orders a day and I am just one. Screw me over a second time and I am done with you :)

Dutto

Likes Bikes
Recently had an experience with Bikehero out of South Korea. They said they had my complete order in stock even sent a confirmation of dispatch with a complete invoice trouble was not everything turned up. It wasn't till I contacted them that they admitted they didn't ship everything and refunded the cost of what they didn't ship. Not great but ok outcome.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Recently had an experience with Bikehero out of South Korea. They said they had my complete order in stock even sent a confirmation of dispatch with a complete invoice trouble was not everything turned up. It wasn't till I contacted them that they admitted they didn't ship everything and refunded the cost of what they didn't ship. Not great but ok outcome.
I've had some issues with these guys as well

Didn't send pads that I ordered, PayPal sorted me out with a full refund, so I got a lot of stuff for free!!!!

I have used them since, the no issue, but communication is poor

driftking

Wheel size expert
Guys

If you are recommending a new site its not just bikehero above but others, can you please place the direct link into your post so it can be added to the list.
Ctguru your reply is going both ways. do you want me to +1 bikehero website if the link is provided?

Minlak I will your already on for pushy's and Mountainbikes direct, I know you love them but you cant have two votes :tongue1:

Last edited:

fridgie

Likes Dirt
I've used mountainbikesdirect a few times now, no issues and quick supply (I use pick up option) so +1 for me

driftking

Wheel size expert
Ive brought a few things from this mob and to say ive had an experience like yours is like trying to mix water and oil.

Try buying a fork and a dam seat turns up then has the nerve to ask me to pay return postage. never again.

Online can be good and bad, take your pick and hope for the best.
So do you want me to do a -1 for them, I will put your user name next to it in red, it just means you don't recommend them. let me know

I've used mountainbikesdirect a few times now, no issues and quick supply (I use pick up option) so +1 for me
:thumb:

driftking

Wheel size expert
I use Moutnainbikesdirect.com.au. I've only ever had good experiences when buying from them. The mentos is a nice touch too.
:thumb: added.
If you like.

That's just my minimal experience.
Its your call, its your user name that will be up there in red not mine for not recommending them.. Doesn't bother me.
This does not mean you are calling them a scam, it just means that while they are a legitimate site you would not recommend it be used. You don't have to have it up there, you can have your negative experience but still remain impartial to others using them.