Ooold moto , sweet as braa (p)

safreek

This is like the trumps twitter feed of bike threads.. the 98 avanti moto was actually a copy of a 2000 model Barracuda extreme, which was derived from Norcos 2002 VPS team but that actually used a raceline linkage that they borrowed from a 2008 Trek Session.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bloody time traveling fake news. o_O

safreek

I sold a straight 8 a few years ago.. never again..

I had a straight 8 frame, had a crack in the rear. Was going to get it welded. My junkie brother stole it along with a broken shiver.
It was my own fault as I left him in my home whilst not there

safreek

Got fucked over for my ride today, had a builder ask me to do a few hours. When self employed one cannot tarnish your reputation of not being able.

safreek

Better to turn up and prove yourself incapable.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
I tried, but damn it they still want me for more jobs. Just nailed 2 verbal contracts from top builders. Not your usual coral or GJ, they are cheap ass

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is like the trumps twitter feed of bike threads.. the 98 avanti moto was actually a copy of a 2000 model Barracuda extreme, which was derived from Norcos 2002 VPS team but that actually used a raceline linkage that they borrowed from a 2008 Trek Session.

The fucking Time Lords have done it again!!!

safreek

So, took it out for a quick ride, seems to go ok. Fair bit of noise so maybe a bit of a greasing will be called for.
Oh, don't think I'm proud of my strava, just proving that I have had a ride