Open plan offices, a real eye opener

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You could always do some bloody work and mind your own business. I mean nothing personal but in a workplace sense most of you sound as toxic as the people you whinge at length about.
Hahahahaaaa. The performance of work is an impossibility with cunts on all angles.

You need to lighten up a bit.....:nod:

People who cannot co-exist in an office with others peacefully without pissing off their neighbours do sometimes need a rocket up their arse to be more considerate.
Yet the direct and professional "hey man, you've gotta stop rubbing your balls at your desk and touching people's stuff with the ball rubbing fingers..." conversation doesn't really deliver results. Often these people need to be taught! By throwing them buckets full of their own shit.

dej

Likes Bikes
The people you work with really do make or break a job.
I rekon i've stuck around at jobs far longer than i would have, because of the folks i worked with.
One office, ppl got eye infections all the time due to the dusty aircon! Current place is almost as bad, luckily it's a contract and i've got 3 months to go. Counting the days till i'm outa there:)

I worked at 101 collins years ago (swish building in melb) when i started the job, i went to syd for a few days to meet the team then started in melb. The syd guys told me not to use the bathroom on our floor, just go downstairs, maccas, park across the rd, basically anywhere else. I figured it couldn't be that bad, but they were right..
Was like being slapped in the face when you opened that door and folks used to have conversations in there! I remember seeing a half eaten choccy muffin on the floor under a urinal one time:yuck:
Apparently a couple years before i started, they had a serial finger painter as well. ppl are animals i tells ya:loco:

binner

Hath shat hymself
nearly 3 weeks

the toilets stink

people talk shit way too much

eavesdropping is rife

people have no problems with spraying copious amount of lynx under their arms in front of you

talk is cheap

I can't swear on the phone

tapping pens on desk will soon make me go postal

my bluetooth headphones now sit on my head almost all day

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
the toilets stink

people talk shit way too much

eavesdropping is rife

people have no problems with spraying copious amount of lynx under their arms in front of you

talk is cheap

I can't swear on the phone

tapping pens on desk will soon make me go postal

my bluetooth headphones now sit on my head almost all day
Set up your bike on a wind trainer and ride all day...