Open plan offices, a real eye opener

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You're one of those public servants! The toilet is a no conversation zone...Hello at most. Worst are the people that want to converse while they shit.

Eeeeeeew! And one of those people. Canberra man...it's getting to you.
Mate, thats my point! One does not converse in the dunnies, and I'll switch floors to avoid it! Its an eye brow raise or howdy in passing at best! I prefer to simply pretend theyre not there.

As for Canberra, fuck yes its getting to me... You have no idea... :twitch:

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
This thread is legendary, needed a good laugh while sitting in my 3 way closed of cubicle, doing the grunt work while our junior is on holiday, eating my toasted sanger and strong morning coffee

link1896

Mr Greenfield
There is the other end of the spectrum. 8 room, 600m2 office/warehouse and I'm on my own 90% of the time. Writing emails from the couch, shoes and socks off, scratching my nuts, is pretty cool.

MARKL

Eats Squid
You're one of those public servants! The toilet is a no conversation zone...Hello at most. Worst are the people that want to converse while they shit.
Exactly, I don't care what noise or smells emanate from your cubicle...just don't talk to me, until after I have returned to my desk. I don't ask for a lot.

WTF is it with people that feel they need to answer the phone while in the toilet? There is no excuse for that, none, ever. The person on the other end doesn't want to hear the strains of your bathroom performance while you finalise that deal, they would rather wait a couple of minutes...really.

stirk

Burner
Exactly, I don't care what noise or smells emanate from your cubicle...just don't talk to me, until after I have returned to my desk. I don't ask for a lot.

WTF is it with people that feel they need to answer the phone while in the toilet? There is no excuse for that, none, ever. The person on the other end doesn't want to hear the strains of your bathroom performance while you finalise that deal, they would rather wait a couple of minutes...really.
Hold on one second sir I just need to wipe my arse.

Beep beep beep beep

Calvin27

Eats Squid
There are 3 other rotorburners in my open plan office. It's wierd though because we refuse to give each other our user names for fear of the others finding out how much time we spend on here! Doesn't stop us sending each other for sale posts haha!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
There are 3 other rotorburners in my open plan office. It's wierd though because we refuse to give each other our user names for fear of the others finding out how much time we spend on here! Doesn't stop us sending each other for sale posts haha!
would make delivery easy if you were selling parts, just saying... :nod:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Worst are the people that want to converse while they shit.
Don't you ask the person in the next cubicle for toilet paper when it runs out, otherwise you have to do a mad dash to the next dunnie. The worst chunts in the dunnies are rock apes, when they shit their protein powder out it's like an agent orange bomb has gone off.

slowmick

38-39"
what is it with the fucking environmentalists/tight arses who think that it is necessary to leave half a sheet of toilet paper on the roll for the next person. just use it and replace the fucking roll. i like to ask all the gents out loud if they know who the environmentally friendly coworker is and if they would like the souvenir half sheet of paper as i wander back to my desk i am not your fucking mother/wife/house keeper...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I am everywhere and I am nowhere.

Actually, I'm back down the other end of my building again.., hence the forum posts!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mate, thats my point! One does not converse in the dunnies, and I'll switch floors to avoid it! Its an eye brow raise or howdy in passing at best! I prefer to simply pretend theyre not there.

As for Canberra, fuck yes its getting to me... You have no idea... :twitch:
Never raise your eyebrows to another man in the toilets...

I'm up the other end of my building right now.
The long and lonely walk. Best hope you don't drag it back with you.

When they do, you need to make a lot of toilet noise...hand dryer, flush all dunnies, ask for paper, raspberries...everything!

But a big risk if you sell dodgy gear, just saying...
You sell gear in the office? I though corporate accountants did alright without the need to sell drugs! I guess you've got a good captive market for coke.

I swear one of them is Johnny and the other is chopstick. This Johnny guy just feels real familiar. Pls tell me you are not in Melb.
You can't tell he is from Canberra? It ooooozes...

Guy in cubicle talking on phone right now ...
Flush all toilets now!

binner

Hath shat hymself
i just don't know

wow, I didn't expect this many pages already.....

my first full week and well, hmmm wow,just wow.... I'm thinking I'm not cut out for this shit. If I get one more "hey, you got a minute" I'm going to burst the two big vessels in my temple and shits gunna blow all over the beautiful "transparent" glass dividers that segregate the offices to the meeting room. ohh and FYI, please can you not post up pics,posters,notes on the glass,,arghhh blow you.....

I've taken to spreading my ablutions to all 5 levels over the course of the week and have placed headphones on my ears that are not plugged into anything, I walked up to the head of disciplines open plan office and asked how his day was but I think he thought I was about to stab him......

hrmmmm interesting times....

binner

Hath shat hymself
funny

ohhhhh ... and the best part was when i asked a random guy if he "got my fax and those TPI reports" that i sent this morning. The poor guy was confused as fuck, so I said I'll check the fax machine and resend this arvo. I chuckled a lot when I went back to my chair.......