other sports...

what is your other sport?

• Total voters

dhsam

Likes Dirt
What is everyones second sport to Mountain Biking, It could be to get fit or just athletic but share with us your favorite or other sport that you do regularily

Sam.

Eats Squid
AFL? Cricket? AFL for one is played only in Australia and Australia is cricket world champs yet you didn't include either:confused:

FTR I tick cricket.

murrum

Banned
afraid to say surfing is my first love - but very closely followed by my bike. The trails are always offshore!!! (unless its raining):(

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Soccer, Tennis, Badminton, Squash and drinking. All of which I do competitively, except the tennis of course, that's just for fun:D

I also swim fairly regularly but not as much as the other options. Also love skiing but never get to go out and do it.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
crocette? (sp?) .. i honestly play

mm i drink.. surf.. snowboard.. thats aboutall.

berkyburger123

Likes Dirt
Rugby and bodyboarding are my two sporting passions. Gave rugby a tick, along with 1 other person? Just 'cos the Wallabies are a joke I bet. Wheres Reef?

Hopper

Likes Dirt
Oh yeah I forgot about Hockey lol. I was randomly picked up in year 12 as a goal keeper (filled in as a keeper for house hockey) ended up being asked to play for the school seniors team, usually played for the 2nd XI (out of three teams) and played two games for the 1st XI. The reason I will put this down is about once ever 2 or 3 weeks I get called up by the old scholars to keep for their club team.

Hockey Goal keeper would be one of the funnest things around if you enjoy decking people.