Ourimbah DH Track Directions

Gday guys. I am going to be up your way in the holidays and I was just wondering if someone could help me out with directions to the Ourimbah DH Track. They are going to have to be fairly good because I dont know the area at all but if you can even just show me the start on something like google maps will do. Directions from Bateu Bay would be preferable. Also if there are any good DH/freeride tracks in that neck of the woods I wouldnt mind hearing about them too.

Cheers Fellas.

Pete.

Alchem1st

Squid
Head here

Cause I'm under 5 posts and to prevent spam I have to put this address in a useless format for you

http :// www[dot]trailflix[dot]net

If you click on "Out of Sydney" Ourimbah is on there. Also lots of other great trails :)

Awesome website for trail info.

Thanks heaps mate. We head up to the central coast once a year or so and this year now that I have a good bike I decided Im going to try some interstate tracks.

Are you able to give me some directions to the Dh track? Just to the top will be fine. I should be able to find the bottom easy enough.

Last edited:
Ok guys. Thanks for all your help so far but none of the directions is what I'm looking for. From what I have seen and read I presume the track comes off Red Hill Rd. but I am still unsure of even that. Is it possible for someone to draw up even just a crappy map of some directions of the start and bottom of the Dh track? I can probably find my way to the Ourimbah Forest Park but to find my way around will be hard and I still need those crucial directions that will either make my day a fun one filled with some awesome riding, I will rock up there and end up struggling up some XC track, I will get there and spend 4 hours driving around trying to find this track, I will get there and have fun riding but spend the next 3 days lost in the bush. As you can see I am quite nervous about going halfway across the country with my bike and never use it so I am wanting to make sure I know where to go before I head up there.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you have Google Earth ?

If so, and you really should if you dont, go to HERE and downlaod the .kmz file. It will show every possible trail that exists at Ourimbah, including the start and finish of the DH run.

All else fails PM me when you coming up and we can tee up a shuttle for you

loc81

Likes Dirt
Do you know your way to Red Hill RD?
Main car park is 50 up from the tar. As for the start of DH, just follow it up, taking every left at braches in the road. Start ramp is at the big tower. At the end of the track the fire trail will spit you out at the bottom car park again. Cool?