party pills.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
I brought some of those Legal Highs from www.onlinepartypills.com they turned up pretty quickly. I had a mean time with them over a weekend with a few mates only paid $120 for 20 pills!! we got the exotic and diablo ones. I have tried ordering from some of the other ones an it took ages to get here.
Did you also smoke some bananna peels? I mean Donovan sung about "Mellow Yellow" like totally!

What about the hallucinogenic qualities of processed meats like Fray Bentos Camp Pie or for instance, SPAM?

Probably works as well as any legal high.

pocket_cup

Likes Dirt
Just because they're legal does not make them any safer than e's...
yes it does. it means there isnt ground up glass in them to cut the lining of your stomach to get a better release into your system, it means there is a standard that they have to be made to aswell. alot safer, but obviously the high is not "as good" as illegal drugs (if thats your thing)

'Ross

Eats Squid
Aren't these just no-doz/caffeine tablets in fancier packaging? Wouldn't be interested in trying them either way but heard from a few sources that's all they are.
I would be interested in some of those drinks you get in America that are like a sedative and really chill you out though.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Aren't these just no-doz/caffeine tablets in fancier packaging? Wouldn't be interested in trying them either way but heard from a few sources that's all they are.
I would be interested in some of those drinks you get in America that are like a sedative and really chill you out though.
Cough medicine and lemonade.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
please lets not turn this into a "illegal drug disscussion", it was not the point of the thread.

what got me about those pills is, you can buy them from offyatree, over the counter, which is an australian store...

and to all the really helpful post's letting me know drugs are bad, thank you i didnt realise..

heres one for you, sunlight gives you cancer! bet you didnt know that one! so stop walking around out site, and lock your self up in a dark underground cave.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
A few friends have tried them, all of which described them as "speedy" as opposed to euphoric. The same feeling as having 1 to many coffees in an all nighter. The recommendation was a couple of vodka red bulls for an improved feeling and price

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
I'm not to sure exactly what all the differences are in the different "legal" pills, but i've given a few of them a go. They range from sweet fuck all to "hey this is pretty awesome!"
but to be fair I've given the not so legal ones a good nudge as well.
In all honesty I'd like to see the things take off and have a good system of manufacturing standards in place.
if it gives kids an alternative to various anal powders and crushed glass then I'm all for it.
kids are always gonna be kids and wanna get messy and party, if someone put some money into developing safe and legal highs with a bit of kick I recon things could definitly take a turn for the better..
think about it! not so many kids getting stabbed and beaten up over drugs, many less angry pillfucked morons walking round with weapons trying to start fights!
but anyway, There worth a shot sawtell (if you were the OP I've forgotten)
I recon you grab a bunch of different ones, and enough to make sure. and see if theres any in there that take your fancy..

syphon_the_python

Likes Dirt
if someone put some money into developing safe and legal highs with a bit of kick I recon things could definitly take a turn for the better..
think about it! not so many kids getting stabbed and beaten up over drugs, many less angry pillfucked morons walking round with weapons trying to start fights!
Let's be clear...you are suggesting that the legalisation of drugs would lead to a reduction in numbers of violent "pillfucked morons"?

On this note I would like to gently refer you to your own advice;

think about it!

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Let's be clear...you are suggesting that the legalisation of drugs would lead to a reduction in numbers of violent "pillfucked morons"?

On this note I would like to gently refer you to your own advice;
I have the same thoughts-anything substantially mind altering enough to be a real high (as opposed to too much coffee), it really shouldn't be readily available as it will lead to dependance and all the other assosciated drug issues. I am in no way suggesting the ban of alcohol or caffiene, but I really don't want to see substances that bend peoples minds deliberately developed and made readily available. It won't help anyone

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
I got the actual ones from NZ, called "PURE" in an orange pack.

-are these things actualy legal? No Idea
-have you tried them? Yes
-do they actualy do anything? Made me feel very irritable, however i used them with minor amounts of alcohol.
-are they worth the $$? No, cant compare them to the real thing, but im guessing they would be better..

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
I have the same thoughts-anything substantially mind altering enough to be a real high (as opposed to too much coffee), it really shouldn't be readily available as it will lead to dependance and all the other assosciated drug issues. I am in no way suggesting the ban of alcohol or caffiene, but I really don't want to see substances that bend peoples minds deliberately developed and made readily available. It won't help anyone
To quote andrew
The ironing is delicious.

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
yeah that didn't quite come out right now I look back on it..
I guess the notion of something safe enough to legalize and still have a kick is a bit of a pipe dream. All I'm saying is that I wish there was something around that was safe and gave people the desired effect (or a version of it) without all the side affects that make the people on said substance dangerous and unpredictable. But I guess such a thing is non-existant.
I've seen first hand what long term use of pills and the like does to people and i don't touch the shit any more at all.
but I know that as long as they can get drugs of any kind, people won't stop taking them. all I ment by that post is that I wish something could be done to keep people safer while there trying to have fun since we all know they won't stop because its known to be dangerous for them and everyone around them.

G-Tek

Likes Bikes
My 2c

Just thought I'd throw in my experience with these herbal pills.

I had a few beers then took 1 herbal pill that cost $4 last year. It was green in colour and quite thick (thicker than a normal pill) A short while later I started to feel it kick in. It felt similar to illegal stuff I had taken in the past but not as strong. This feeling lasted 20 mins and after that I began feeling a bit of nausea in conjunction with the "high". From about 45 minutes after taking it, it was wearing off. I just kept having a few more beers, the nausea continued.

2 hours later, car ride home started feeling very sick. Got home and vomited heaps. Still felt a bit ill after throwing up a lot.

I'd compare the herbal stuff to concentrated Red Bull or similar, thats all it feels like. Sure its going to give you a boost but nothing like the illegal stuff and nothing worth getting the side effects of nausea for. I'm sure people can experience the high without the nausea but I'm just trying to say that you still don't know how they will go.

My advice... Just stick to drinking.

Exctacy is getting pretty hard to find now days. All the stuff going around now is mostly some form of research chem. Methedrone or similar. These like the name suggests are pretty bad for you and the effects they will have include way more negatives than Exctacy pills ever did. Just dont do them, you'll have a shit time.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
To quote andrew
I really don't want to get into that argument, but alcohol can be enjoyed as a beverage and a social medium. Illicit drugs can not. I can go to a bar and have a social beer with friends. The same can not be said about a social line. There is a difference.

On another note, mates have also compared the herbal pills to nodoze.

Last edited: