Pay to watch "Free"caster?

Heppla

Likes Dirt
I just paid by pay pal and it was really quick. The Stream will auto start, you will only have to enter the code if it asks you.
During the last XC race my internet security cut it off, so i have paused it.
Cheers, Isaac.

Sekt

Likes Dirt
How's the feed going for everyone? We had it for a while with a few glitches but now it's defaulted to the preview image and we've just got audio. Same for anyone else?

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
How's the feed going for everyone? We had it for a while with a few glitches but now it's defaulted to the preview image and we've just got audio. Same for anyone else?
Same. And to think we have to pay for this pleasure.:mad:

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Same for me. Not my connection, just did a speed test and it comes through at 600kb/s download speed. I can stream a 480p youtube video, but with Freecaster on low quality, it doesn't happen.

Only audio for most of the time. You had one chance boys to prove you were a quality broadcaster worth paying for (and I would have paid more) and you snuffed it.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Feecaster jibbed me. Payed with paypal, didn't get a code or anything and it hasn't unlocked, all I got was some stupid page saying "Transaction is being processed", which re-freshed every 5 seconds for the last hour.

Not cool.

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
Same for me (preview image and only sound). Restart browser and get a minute or two of video then back to the preview.

Speewwwing

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Feecaster jibbed me. Payed with paypal, didn't get a code or anything and it hasn't unlocked, all I got was some stupid page saying "Transaction is being processed", which re-freshed every 5 seconds for the last hour.

Not cool.
Did you already have money in your paypal account? If not it'll take a few days to process from the bank.

scblack

Leucocholic
How/where is the player? I have opened Freecaster, and all I'm getting is a live timing feed. Says to click on "Unlock content" to watch premium viewing - where the hell do I even do that? I'm not that thick, where is it? Or is the problems from everyone to do with this?

Ivan

Eats Squid
How/where is the player? I have opened Freecaster, and all I'm getting is a live timing feed. Says to click on "Unlock content" to watch premium viewing - where the hell do I even do that? I'm not that thick, where is it? Or is the problems from everyone to do with this?

You click on where it says "unlock content"

Then you'll get three options come up. Well, you should....

scblack

Leucocholic
You click on where it says "unlock content"

Then you'll get three options come up. Well, you should....
Tried it, nada...I'll give that another go. The upgrade flash player is blue, the "unlock content" is not. Getting nowhere.

Last edited:

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the bit you click comes up right in the middle of the video screen... you click that and it pops up a window to pic an option... yuo seeing any of that?

taibo

Eats Squid
freecaster=fail!
audio feeds, 500-internal errors, refresh...same old freecaster, except you have to pay :(

Saffa

Likes Dirt
I got in early and had a good clear feed the whole way through, a big improvement on last year. Sorry to hear everyone didn't have the same expierience.

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
I had a better experience (as in, not having to refresh the page, less 500's etc) as time went by. I can only presume it was people cracking the shits and giving up on it