People I would fight...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The bloke I shared a small room with, because he snored like a bear using a chainsaw. Worst 18 months ever.

Sent from my phone, just because it gives Dozer the shits.

moorey

call me Mia
I would punch Snowden repeatedly in the guts until he told the truth.
Yeah, lets shoot that messenger.
Right wing Seppo's will fight to the death to protect their right to have high capacity magazines and assault rifles, because its their 2nd Amendment right...
But a huge and clear breech of the 4th amendment....
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
Meh....

DeBloot

Feeling old
I want to fight the head honcho's at Telstra for feeling obliged to continue to run a company full of such fuckwittery and uselessness.
Fighting is too good for those fuckers - i would advocate torture - long and slow
Same as when you try and get a problem resolved on the phone

I'd like to fight that fat fuck Kyle Sanderlands
And speaking of fat fucks, also the tub of shit that ran onto the SOO game last night

JP

Likes Dirt
We should start a fight club.
We started a fight club at work a few years ago. The inaugural event was also the last as we had a difficult time explaining the blood-spattered desk and the bleeding nose of the vanquished warrior. Ahhhh, good times!

0psi

Eats Squid
We started a fight club at work a few years ago. The inaugural event was also the last as we had a difficult time explaining the blood-spattered desk and the bleeding nose of the vanquished warrior. Ahhhh, good times!
People I wouldn't fight, JP. Aside from being quite a nice bloke the crazy bastard used to ride a single speed up Lapstone hill (Otherwise known as Col d'Lapstun) and I'm not punching on with someone that hard :kiss:

Bermshot

Banned
People I wouldn't fight, JP. Aside from being quite a nice bloke the crazy bastard used to ride a single speed up Lapstone hill (Otherwise known as Col d'Lapstun) and I'm not punching on with someone that hard :kiss:
A bit of E-love, that's beautiful!

JP

Likes Dirt
I love you man!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
All comers after the drive home....... to quote the young lady of Lebanese decent who practically drove across 4 lanes at 90° to the direction of traffic on the WRR: COME AT ME BRO!

Sent from my phone, just because it gives Dozer the shits.