Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But then it isn't exotic anymore.

They had to put restrictions in place here because people were catching Jew fish and just throwing the complete dead fish back in the water minus the swim bladder.
Well that is the most delicious part of any fish. Who would want to eat any of the firm white flavoursome flesh anyway?

Wasn't there also something about the Patagonia tooth fish a while back?

I remember reading something about the rather negative fishing practises involved in producing the fillet O fish for Ronald a while ago as well. Difficult to search for that though because overload.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Well that is the most delicious part of any fish. Who would want to eat any of the firm white flavoursome flesh anyway?

I remember reading something about the rather negative fishing practises involved in producing the fillet O fish for Ronald a while ago as well. Difficult to search for that though because overload.
I haven't heard about the Patagonia, not something I have seen in a while but used to see sharks washed up on the beach with missing fins.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The Patagonian Tooth Fish is also known as the Chilean Seabass. I thought the new name was developed to reduce illegal fishing, but Wikipedia says they were just trying to find a more marketable name for American markets.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I haven't heard about the Patagonia, not something I have seen in a while but used to see sharks washed up on the beach with missing fins.
When I was in high school (maybe 14 years old or a bit less) caught a pretty decent shovelnose off the rocks at Hells gates in Noosa national park, just after dark. Old man helped me get it out of the water then we realised what it was. Were getting set to drop it back in when a couple of guys fishing near us asked if they could have it. Old man said go for it. Fuckers cut the fins off and kicked the still live shark back in the water. I nearly spewed. Since then no way would I give anyone any fish unless I have killed and cleaned it. I can remember this as if it was yesterday. Guess what nationality they were?

Flow-Rider

Burner
When I was in high school (maybe 14 years old or a bit less) caught a pretty decent shovelnose off the rocks at Hells gates in Noosa national park, just after dark. Old man helped me get it out of the water then we realised what it was. Were getting set to drop it back in when a couple of guys fishing near us asked if they could have it. Old man said go for it. Fuckers cut the fins off and kicked the still live shark back in the water. I nearly spewed. Since then no way would I give anyone any fish unless I have killed and cleaned it. I can remember this as if it was yesterday. Guess what nationality they were?
Yeah, pretty sad.

I've heard a lot of Aussies take them because they sell the fins to the exotic soup shops for an exorbitant amount. The smaller shovel noses (AKA Banjos, guitarfish) are actually good eating, they have really clean white flesh along the backbone, better tasting than Flathead in my own opinion. The skin can be a bit tough to remove from memory.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Yeah, pretty sad.

I've heard a lot of Aussies take them because they sell the fins to the exotic soup shops for an exorbitant amount. The smaller shovel noses (AKA Banjos, guitarfish) are actually good eating, they have really clean white flesh along the backbone, better tasting than Flathead in my own opinion. The skin can be a bit tough to remove from memory.
We had some jewies on board so had no need for such a big fish. Really shocked me. Didnt phase my old man or the others we fished with. Different generations.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This 58yo cunt doesn't believe in a climate emergency:

So many cunts.
He is shit stain. A few years ago he had to resign his ministerial position because he had engaged in some questionable decision making when awarding a contract for concreting. I've no doubt he believes whatever the big piles of donations tell him.