post up your bmx (s)

mtberdave

Likes Dirt
as if peter ur new frame is gay nah jokes it darrrrdy

oi man dempsey rode my bike today and he pulled my brakes now hard the slipped respect lol josh that guy that does heapsa whips oulled off the comp he nearly landed a 360 backie jonesie stakced a front flip over the hips and dempsey boosted that hips so far aye

im just getting a dk franklin and putting animal piff bars and primo cassete on it aye should be sick

sorry bout saying all that on this thread got a bit carried away

hubbie

Forever 1,337
nice man, i rawed my fame finally today! 2 clear coats on it after polishing, 4 coats to go. should be ready around friday

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah not too happy with all the rust I found under there, the frame will get a little more attention in sanding the rust off though.

What did you polish yours with btw? Pics?

hubbie

Forever 1,337
autosol metal polish and a big furry polishing wheel. unfortunately i didn't have a proper buffing wheel. i also used a fair bit of sand paper to smoothen and shine

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Raw BMX is the shit. It looks soo damn hot. Can't say the same for mtb, but BMX i wouldn't have it any other way.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
thats really nice^^^^ and lewis post up sum pics
rebuilding it tonight owen. might see you on sunday? pics as soon as possible

in the meantime, heres a camera phone photo of the frame.

Looks Street Street Mad Niggerish, even though i'm putting Fit Northwest trail bars (cut down, naturally) on it and i mainly ride park. lolzzzz

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
once i pull my finger out, and replace my j.beam damaged brain cells so i can figure out how the hell to put photos on here, ill show off my '07 wtp addict. its red and has white demolition pedals. i cant do any tricks but i have a hella good time scootin around doing my half foot high (sounds tougher than 6 inches eh?!) bunny hops and jumps (?) behind local bmx track.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
they came up real nice lewis good work.....post sum pics later tonight once ur finished buildin
Kinda Built, but i'm taking it to work today to tune up. drop down if you have a chance. Doesnt look as good without the white Bars, and i'll be painting the forks black. Swizzeeettt!!

Gonna probably order in a replacement sticker set for it, and just put the big downtube one on (same as on my original bike) because it looks a little plain otherwise

Last edited:

brenno_24

Likes Dirt
my bike

Fit Entry 06 Frame
Back Wheel: Hazzard lite laced to Tuff nek hub
Front wheel: Sun Street lite
Bars: Odyssey Civilian Lifetime warranty :)
Stem: S&M Redneck XLT Blue
Brakes: Odyssey Trigger Lever, linear Slik Cable, Koolstop Eagle 2 Pads
Cranks: Tuff Nek Over Bite 170mm
Chain: KMC Kool Chain
Sprocket: 30 tooth S&M Full Bashgaurd
Driver: 12 tooth Tuffneck
Pedals: Primo Supertenderizers
Forks: Fit Stock

Attachments

ridin_4_life

Likes Dirt
bars

love your bars mate:D :D :D
Fit Entry 06 Frame
Back Wheel: Hazzard lite laced to Tuff nek hub
Front wheel: Sun Street lite
Bars: Odyssey Civilian Lifetime warranty :)
Stem: S&M Redneck XLT Blue
Brakes: Odyssey Trigger Lever, linear Slik Cable, Koolstop Eagle 2 Pads
Cranks: Tuff Nek Over Bite 170mm
Chain: KMC Kool Chain
Sprocket: 30 tooth S&M Full Bashgaurd
Driver: 12 tooth Tuffneck
Pedals: Primo Supertenderizers
Forks: Fit Stock

hubbie

Forever 1,337
KKLIEK4SRS

So i went to take some rad shots maaaan, and turns out Dad took the family camera to Cali & LV, and my sisters camera is stuffed, so i had to settle for the bloody camera phone, which kinda looks shizzat, but it's fully built, so i'm happy, and you get the idea. better photos will come when i've got the camera back.

Looks kinda odd with all raw parts, but white bars coming soon, and me and the boss are gonna completely rebuild it again soon, so i'll paint the forks black and get fake sunday stickers for it (lolz just kidding), and i somehow bent my tektro's which i painted white, so i'm getting evolvers off my boss, or mebe Evo 2's depending if i want to pay more for em.

neways heres the interim shot