post up your bmx (s)

<|StreetMeat|>

Likes Dirt
colourful biek are great if they are all one colour.....

eg aaron ross.

if you cant choose. paint it black or grey or white
you cant mess it up.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Broz man, why have such a bitch/ sook? especially over that haha.

because last time i checked this thread is the 'post up your bmx' thread haha.

And if you dont like my bike, get over it, its mine.

You dont see me bitching about your bike now do you haha.

also, if you didnt want to look at it, why quote it before? EPIC FU*K

Last edited:

philfbm

Likes Dirt
Zane you need to buy some black spraypaint and di this, its sketch as but you get the idea, and with the wheels fade the spokes from orange at the huns to black at the rims.

pointofnoreturn

Likes Dirt
you're kidding me!!!???
nah mate no jokes i had her locked up while i did some shit in elsty i got back and the lock had been cut!!!! i asked everyone who worked at the sation they reckon they didnt see a thing!!!! im shattered!!!!! she was sweet!!! i didnt even get a chance to take any pictures of her!!!!

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Marcus, that's dope, I fkn love it.

Zane, I'm entitled to my opinions, as are you, if you want to shit-talk my bike, feel free, it doesn't bother me. Yeah, it is the 'post up your bmx' thread, but you post it up way too often with little to no change, and that's the only reason it bothers me. Like I said, if you have to paint it like that, that's fine, I just don't want to have to look at it every time I open this thread.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Marcus, that's dope, I fkn love it.

Zane, I'm entitled to my opinions, as are you, if you want to shit-talk my bike, feel free, it doesn't bother me. Yeah, it is the 'post up your bmx' thread, but you post it up way too often with little to no change, and that's the only reason it bothers me. Like I said, if you have to paint it like that, that's fine, I just don't want to have to look at it every time I open this thread.
That's a bit rich directing it just at Zane, for I feel too as though I chuck up my bike with little or no change frequently. I mean, look at those timelines I posted a couple pages back - The Sunday went through a stage where all that changed was a paint splatter and the angle at which I took the photo at! That was like 4 photos right there!

GUILTY AS CHARGED!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive been on that escalator, dont worry its not normally that intense, whats intense is going into the buissness district at 8 in the morning by subway.

And this is my first bmx... Thanks to lemontimes for selling me the frame, forks, bars, stem and seat for so cheaply... now i just got to find the rest of the bits, so if youve got anything gimme a shout. I need a back wheel aswell, that ones a front one of a 04 giant modem, but im happy to roll chainless for the time being.

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nah mate no jokes i had her locked up while i did some shit in elsty i got back and the lock had been cut!!!! i asked everyone who worked at the sation they reckon they didnt see a thing!!!! im shattered!!!!! she was sweet!!! i didnt even get a chance to take any pictures of her!!!!

To be honest, locking a bmx that is actually worth $$ anywhere, ESPECIALLY a train station, is just asking for it to get stolen.
I would never leave mine anywhere.
The train station would have video cameras though? Surely you could see if there is a camera where your bike was, and if there is you could get the police to get the footage from it?

hahahah lol were about are you from like wots ya local park:D
melton! lol its ok riding here. got couple boxjumps near train station, then our park just got an upgrade so its not a bad scene here, most bmxers my age gave up riding for weed... so theres not many people to ride with, just a few close mates, and occasionally the pros come down. andrew gul, josh mete, they live here..