chain: KMC
front wheel: sun rim/ vandero2/ oddy dirt
rear wheel: oddy 7ka/ geisha light/ GLH-R

Weight: 10 kg
i think it will look better if you took the stickers off
just my opinion though

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alex man, your bike has progressed immensely.
I used to be like, annoyed when you'd post your bike because your updates were so little and you put them up very frequently, but then you just started feeding wads of your cash towards the thing and now it's a beast!

1 thing, though, I'd take off ALL stickers apart from the ZY one.

Props man, you got my E-Spect. ;)

'Ross

Eats Squid
My bmx yo! Better pics when I find a good location and learn how to use my camera:D

On the lookout for a normal front wheel also.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
serious representation of my psychedness!
'Ross I'm so happy you've finally posted your bmx up. Looks boss. just for cruising the tuff is excellent. I thought about putting one of mine on.
more pics asap. closeup on metal

EDIT: how's the ride

alex22

Likes Dirt
LOVE the blue sprocket/ chain alex, makes ya bike look SEX. and stickers add style ;).
haha, thanks

Alex man, your bike has progressed immensely.
I used to be like, annoyed when you'd post your bike because your updates were so little and you put them up very frequently, but then you just started feeding wads of your cash towards the thing and now it's a beast!

1 thing, though, I'd take off ALL stickers apart from the ZY one.

Props man, you got my E-Spect.
haha, yeah, i spent like 600 on it in two weeks

ross, that looks sweet, what is it?

'Ross

Eats Squid
thanks for the kind comments:)

I don't have a new camera hahaha, after 3 years I still don't know how to use my p+s properly and 2/3 pics are rubbish and blurry:(

The bike rides nice and is solid as, I think Ive grown quite a bit in the couple of years I stopped riding, making me feel like a bit of a giant:eek: only problem is a slightly chipped tooth on the sprocket, meaning under load sometimes it gets a bit snagged.

The mag wheel I had lying around for ages, bought it for $40 back in the day and never used it. I will just put it on for cruising, a bit of a laugh, and to experiment with paint...its already out of true and warped like a mofo:p

The finish on the frame and forks was great after I shaved and polished! However they rusted instantly and I had to clearcoat...so it looks a bit more dull and scratches in the clear coat show up and look crap.

Just psyched to be back on little wheels! Closer pic and full spec list below...

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The mag wheel I had lying around for ages, bought it for $40 back in the day and never used it. I will just put it on for cruising, a bit of a laugh, and to experiment with paint...its already out of true and warped like a mofo:p
bike looks really nice:)
apparently with the tuff wheels you can put them in the freezer to straighten them up. at first i didn't belive it but it really does help get them to be abit straighter.